Hon2's Posts

Hon2's Posts

Hi Mandri, Could you please use NMM Exchange Admin Configuration tool to validate the user account that is used to backup the Exchange DAG database ? Click Configure Admin User on the NMM E... See more...
Hi Mandri, Could you please use NMM Exchange Admin Configuration tool to validate the user account that is used to backup the Exchange DAG database ? Click Configure Admin User on the NMM Exchange Admin Configuration window. 1. In the Configure Admin User page:      a. Select the Configure Existing User option.      b. Type the User Name and Password.      c. Select the Skip Active Directory Authentication option.      d. Click Configure. 2. Run the System Configuration Checker to verify that all the configurations are correctly set. Please provided any warning/failure alerts. 3. Please also confirm this is not a IP-less DAG hostname.
Hi mwisniewski, You can have a look on my another written KB: https://support.emc.com/kb/494883 It details the Prerequisites and procedures to upgrade from Networker 8.x to 9.1 directl... See more...
Hi mwisniewski, You can have a look on my another written KB: https://support.emc.com/kb/494883 It details the Prerequisites and procedures to upgrade from Networker 8.x to 9.1 directly There is no need to upgrade Networker 8.x to 9.0 as intermediate step to 9.1 Only thing is if your current Networker version is 8.0, then upgrade to 8.2 as intermediate step. Regards, Hon
Try use mminfo e.g. mminfo -a -q "savetime<=2days" -q "incomplete"
Seeking comments to this KB article that details the procedure to upgrade NetWorker Server from 8.1/8.2 to 9.1 for Windows https://support.emc.com/kb/494883
Hi Chamkaur, I am the author of KB 493749. I performed this Networker server 9.1 upgrade from a Networker server 9.0 VM in a lab environment. During this upgrade, it was straight forward. R... See more...
Hi Chamkaur, I am the author of KB 493749. I performed this Networker server 9.1 upgrade from a Networker server 9.0 VM in a lab environment. During this upgrade, it was straight forward. Really not much to be mentioned apart from checking all configurations in NMC were maintained after the upgrade. Please let me know any of your concern and if modification requires.
Hi Carlos, I have a question about HyperV on windows 2008 backing up with NMM3.0.1 I got a customer when 1 CSV VM save set fails, all the other CSV VM save sets backup fail as well and... See more...
Hi Carlos, I have a question about HyperV on windows 2008 backing up with NMM3.0.1 I got a customer when 1 CSV VM save set fails, all the other CSV VM save sets backup fail as well and customer is upset about this. There is nowhere in nmm log / daemon log could point out which particular VM save set(s) causing this failure. He need to exam every VM in that HyperV host to find out which VM broken. Is it by design that 1 VM saveset backup failure causing the other ones fail as well ? If so, is there anyway to find out which VM save set causing this failure ? Thanks for your advise in advance. Regards, Hon
esg96356, May also need to add the 4 permissions as below to Exchange 2007, and try backup Exchange 2007 Mailboxes. List Contents Read Properties Administer Information Store View Info... See more...
esg96356, May also need to add the 4 permissions as below to Exchange 2007, and try backup Exchange 2007 Mailboxes. List Contents Read Properties Administer Information Store View Information Store Status