mohanadp's Posts

mohanadp's Posts

We have very large isilon environment with many shares. So, we need to list only the shares which are configured both NFS and SMB shares. Is there any way i can find out configured multi-protoco... See more...
We have very large isilon environment with many shares. So, we need to list only the shares which are configured both NFS and SMB shares. Is there any way i can find out configured multi-protocol shares with Isilon OneFS CLI/GUI?
I would like to take exam on  FC Cisco MDS. Does EMC offer anything related to Cisco MDS exams. Because, all my infra is supported by EMC. So thinking EMC should have some specific exam on Fabri... See more...
I would like to take exam on  FC Cisco MDS. Does EMC offer anything related to Cisco MDS exams. Because, all my infra is supported by EMC. So thinking EMC should have some specific exam on Fabric switches? Any thoughts/ideas please?
Dear EMC, I have completed my EMC certification very long back.. May be in 2007-2010. Now i need to upgrade my certificates on Isilon. for this it require to complete ISM V2/V3 etc. As i have ... See more...
Dear EMC, I have completed my EMC certification very long back.. May be in 2007-2010. Now i need to upgrade my certificates on Isilon. for this it require to complete ISM V2/V3 etc. As i have completed my previous ISM, i belive it should be eligible to take next emc certifications. But unfortunately, i am unable to trace my old certification details. Any help here on this? i have raised ticket under http://emc.force.com/EducationSupport --> Dell EMC Proven Professional Support/VCE support No response yet.
Hi, To overcome performance issues on /ifs/data paths, we are thinking to migrate data from /ifs/data to /ifs/Tier1 zone. Basically tier1 zones are configured with S nodes and /ifs/data zones ... See more...
Hi, To overcome performance issues on /ifs/data paths, we are thinking to migrate data from /ifs/data to /ifs/Tier1 zone. Basically tier1 zones are configured with S nodes and /ifs/data zones are configured with X nodes. Source path: /ifs/data/folder1 Target path: /ifs/tier1zone/folder1 What is the best method to migrate this data online. Any configuration changes required on server side. All these are NFS shares. Please suggest.
When you have thousands of shares set with hard limit quotas, we get hundreds of 'disk quota Exceeded' alerts daily. Sometimes we miss it to inform to users which causing impact on applications.... See more...
When you have thousands of shares set with hard limit quotas, we get hundreds of 'disk quota Exceeded' alerts daily. Sometimes we miss it to inform to users which causing impact on applications. Is there any way to send threshold alerts directly to end users who requested NFS/SMB share. So that users will request to increase the share size. That means to say, when you have many quotas, each quota threshold alerts should go to respective Email id's. Will this be possible?