brant_harmon's Posts

brant_harmon's Posts

Hello C0ReDuMP, I heard from our eServices Support team that your issue has been resolved.  Please let me know otherwise.  Thanks again for your patience as we worked through this issue. -Brant... See more...
Hello C0ReDuMP, I heard from our eServices Support team that your issue has been resolved.  Please let me know otherwise.  Thanks again for your patience as we worked through this issue. -Brant Harmon
Hello Davide (C0ReDuMP), My sincere apologies for the delayed response to your post, and to your Online Support account access request.  I just checked your service request, and I see that you a... See more...
Hello Davide (C0ReDuMP), My sincere apologies for the delayed response to your post, and to your Online Support account access request.  I just checked your service request, and I see that you are working with one of our eServices Customer Support Technicians, but based on your latest response back to us yesterday it appears you're still experiencing password issues.  I will follow up with our eServices support team and get back to you offline. Thanks for your patience as we work through this issue.  We appreciate your new business with Dell EMC. -Brant Harmon
Hello Caldwed (Doug). Thanks for your inquiry.  Sorry for the confusion, but my previous post from yesterday was actually a response to a different customer’s post. Regarding your question... See more...
Hello Caldwed (Doug). Thanks for your inquiry.  Sorry for the confusion, but my previous post from yesterday was actually a response to a different customer’s post. Regarding your questions… If you want to ask us more questions about the site, I, or another one of my peers, can arrange time to speak/webex with you offline to answer questions you may have. Let me know if you want us to set up some time with you. The Myservice360>Install Base>Code Levels unfortunately does not currently have the capability to export the data from the table into a .csv worksheet; however that is an enhancement we do already have on our roadmap.  At this point I do not have a precise delivery date for this functionality but it will be coming soon, hopefully by early 2017. Thanks.
Hello Chip, You're welcome.  I'm glad we were able to get your issues resolved and I appreciate your continued feedback. Regarding your additional question, there is a column on the far right... See more...
Hello Chip, You're welcome.  I'm glad we were able to get your issues resolved and I appreciate your continued feedback. Regarding your additional question, there is a column on the far right of the Open SRs view list grid called "Channel", which you can click-drag to move it to a different location on the grid if you desire.  Any of your dial-home SRs will display "Dial Home" in that channel column as shown in the screen shot below.  You can also click that column header to sort your view by channel.
Hello Chip, Thanks for your post.  Yes, there was an outage with the MyService360 experience on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and came back online on Wednesday at approximately 6:30pm EST.  ... See more...
Hello Chip, Thanks for your post.  Yes, there was an outage with the MyService360 experience on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and came back online on Wednesday at approximately 6:30pm EST.  Our team has been working diligently to fix intermittent technical issues and implement enhancements to Online Support and MyService360 based on customer feedback. We are committed to delivering you a world-class customer service experience and apologize for how this outage impacted your service experience. Based on your post, it seems like you may have been having other issues accessing Online Support functions.  I will reach out to you directly to confirm what issues you are still having. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to evolve and improve your Online Support and MyService360 experience. -Brant
Hello spindle77, Thanks for your post.  The 500 character limit on the SR notes was a bug that was fixed last week, so the maximum character limit for a SR note is 32K characters now. My ... See more...
Hello spindle77, Thanks for your post.  The 500 character limit on the SR notes was a bug that was fixed last week, so the maximum character limit for a SR note is 32K characters now. My apologies for the inconvenience that caused you.  If you are still experiencing that issue, can you please reply to this post? Thanks.
Hello RRR, The Dial-home 24-hour contacts are still available in Online Support Company Administration.  In order to investigate your inquiry further, can you please email me directly and prov... See more...
Hello RRR, The Dial-home 24-hour contacts are still available in Online Support Company Administration.  In order to investigate your inquiry further, can you please email me directly and provide your site ID(s)?  Also, please email me from the email address that is linked to your Online Support account. Thank you. Brant Harmon brant.harmon@emc.com
Hello Francisco Reyes, Thank you for your inquiry.  Here are my responses to your questions in line below: (1) I f I am not satisfied with the service of engineer that support me... See more...
Hello Francisco Reyes, Thank you for your inquiry.  Here are my responses to your questions in line below: (1) I f I am not satisfied with the service of engineer that support me, How could I change the engineer to take the case? If you are not satisfied, you can call EMC Technical Support at 800-782-4362 and ask for a manager, or a workflow manager for the product group of your Service Request. Then you can explain to them the situation, and they can work with you to get your service request reassigned accordingly. (2) If the engineer don't show me he causes of issue, how could I ask it?   … because I need to fill out a report about the causes of issue . It is certainly your right to ask for root cause of the problem. Simply ask the support engineer for an explanation of the problem and the root cause. If the support engineer knows you need that information for your own issue reporting, they should be able to assist with the answer. (3) I rarely I don't receive an answer about the following about the case, I create a case, I received an answer, the answer says that I need to communicate with another person (not engineer), I send the email but I haven't received an answer who could I help to following the case? (not engineer, sales people for example) You can contact your local EMC rep to assist. I see that the district service manager (DSM) assigned to your site is Victor Avila ( victor.avila@emc.com ).  When viewing the Service Request in Online Support, you can click on the "Site Information" button on the top left of the Service Request Detail screen to view who your district service manager is. I hope these responses were helpful.  If you have follow-up questions, please reply to this post. Thanks again.
Hello luoyRNd9GC1256115569508, As that would be an internal process for employee access, please feel free to email me directly with this question.  I would have emailed you, however your ECN use... See more...
Hello luoyRNd9GC1256115569508, As that would be an internal process for employee access, please feel free to email me directly with this question.  I would have emailed you, however your ECN user information does not show your name. Thank you.
Hello bastum, Thanks for your inquiry.  I'm not clear on whether you're referring to "alternate contact" as another person who would be a back-up contact within the customer's company that EMC... See more...
Hello bastum, Thanks for your inquiry.  I'm not clear on whether you're referring to "alternate contact" as another person who would be a back-up contact within the customer's company that EMC could contact, or if you're referring to alternate contact information (e.g., phone# or email address) for the contact on the SR.  So, I'll attempt to respond to your question from both angles; Re:  Alternate Contact information When a customer open a Service Request in Online Support, any alternate contact phone number or email address that a customer has assigned via their Online Support Preferences>My Settings will be displayed in the Create Service Request form. Before a customer submits a service request, they have the option to modify the alternate contact information for that particular service request (or leave it as is). Once a customer submits a service request, any alternate email address or phone number information that was populated in the Create SR form,is appended to the note on the Service Request.  EMC Technical Support Engineers would see this alternative contact information in the notes when reviewing the Service Request. Re:  Alternate Contact Person When a Service Request is opened in Online Support, the customer who opens the Service Request is listed as the contact on the Service Request. If a customer wants an EMC Tech Support Engineer to contact one of their colleagues as their back-up (e.g., in the event they are out of the office), they have the ability to reassign their service request(s) to another contact by following these steps: Go to Online Support Go to Service Center > Manage Service Requests (use the sub-nav menu at the top of the page) You'll be taken to the "My Service Requests" list view by default Open the Service Request that you wish to reassign to another contact by clicking on the SR Number in the list view. Once you're viewing the Service Request, you can select a new contact to assign from the 'Contact' drop down, as shown in the screen shot below (note: only contacts who are authorized contacts of the customer site will appear in the drop-down)           I hope this answers your question.  If it does not, please reply to this post to let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! -Brant