MWigger's Posts

MWigger's Posts

Hello Yan, thanks for your answer, you pushed me to the right direction: you wrote you made a local user, but I use AD Users. And I forgot the "DOMAIN\\"  + prefix btw: nice code I think ... See more...
Hello Yan, thanks for your answer, you pushed me to the right direction: you wrote you made a local user, but I use AD Users. And I forgot the "DOMAIN\\"  + prefix btw: nice code I think this is much simpler that the current code examples Best regards, Marius
Hello, I write a script with works with syncIQ jobs Currently it works with the root account, but now I want to make it accessible for users. Now i fail getting the correct (minimal) permissio... See more...
Hello, I write a script with works with syncIQ jobs Currently it works with the root account, but now I want to make it accessible for users. Now i fail getting the correct (minimal) permissions to get this to work e.g. when I try to get" /1/sync/policies" I get a permission denied, but my permissions look like this: ISI01-5# isi auth roles view papiusers        Name: papiusers Description: -     Members: #################### Privileges              ID: ISI_PRIV_LOGIN_PAPI       Read Only: True              ID: ISI_PRIV_JOB_ENGINE       Read Only: False              ID: ISI_PRIV_LICENSE       Read Only: True              ID: ISI_PRIV_SYNCIQ       Read Only: False              ID: ISI_PRIV_NS_IFS_ACCESS       Read Only: True Is there an detailed overview which priviledge is for which access? Best regards, Marius
Hello, the answer of mattashon seems to ge the right direction, the only thing missing is some recursive function I did not find yet. The answer from bhalilov@un is nice as well, but I sea... See more...
Hello, the answer of mattashon seems to ge the right direction, the only thing missing is some recursive function I did not find yet. The answer from bhalilov@un is nice as well, but I search for a clientsside solution without ssh access So, did anyone find an legant way to do so via api or via python backend? Best regards, Marius
Hello, I am currently writing a script and have 2 questons regarding folders: Is it possible to get the size of a folder via API (I mean complete size of all files and this folder) And is th... See more...
Hello, I am currently writing a script and have 2 questons regarding folders: Is it possible to get the size of a folder via API (I mean complete size of all files and this folder) And is there an elegant way to just check if an folder exists (Currently I make an try catch arround a GET request, but this looks nasty to me) Best regards, Marius