Roxy2's Posts

Roxy2's Posts

NMO bit version is same but please can u help !! the above scripts is correct and also do we need to change any in script. 2: Do we need to change any in nsrnmo file on client. Thanks
m going to configure the NMo backup but also getting the error. Please anyone can help to me NMo configuration and using the below script please verify the script. run { allocate channel ... See more...
m going to configure the NMo backup but also getting the error. Please anyone can help to me NMo configuration and using the below script please verify the script. run { allocate channel c1 type 'SBT_TAPE'; send 'NSR_ENV=(NSR_SERVER=ETAMTSPPBACUP01,NSR_CLIENT=oracle_rac_test1,NSR_DATA_VOLUME_POOL=Daily)'; backup current controlfile; release channel c1; } Thanks Vipul
Hi Bobby I used the NMO Admin Guide and Installation Guide but Unable to configure the NMo backup , and used the below script run { allocate channel c1 type 'SBT_TAPE'; send 'NSR_ENV=(N... See more...
Hi Bobby I used the NMO Admin Guide and Installation Guide but Unable to configure the NMo backup , and used the below script run { allocate channel c1 type 'SBT_TAPE'; send 'NSR_ENV=(NSR_SERVER=ETAMTSPPBACUP01,NSR_CLIENT=oracle_rac_test1,NSR_DATA_VOLUME_POOL=Daily)'; backup current controlfile; release channel c1; } and while creating client  getting error but anyhow when i added this path get the below error :- savegrp: suppressed 2 lines of verbose output ORA-19554: error allocating device, device type: SBT_TAPE, device name: ORA-27211: Failed to load Media Management Library Additional information: 2 Recovery Manager complete. The backup process failed: RMAN exited with return code '1'. Exiting with error: RMAN exited with return code '1'. Please need your help to resolve this critical situation. Thanks
Hello to All Experts I need your help  !! Backup enviorement below :- Backup Server : win2008 Client : Solaris 10 NMO Module : 5.0 Question : We are tryiing to confifure the NMO b... See more...
Hello to All Experts I need your help  !! Backup enviorement below :- Backup Server : win2008 Client : Solaris 10 NMO Module : 5.0 Question : We are tryiing to confifure the NMO backup and also give the sample script to database team and they will modify according online and archival . Example 10 RMAN script for a manual backup The following RMAN script is for a manual backup of an entire Oracle database to the volume pool MondayFulls of the (remote) NetWorker server mars.emc.com: run { allocate channel t1 type ’SBT_TAPE’; allocate channel t2 type ’SBT_TAPE’; send ’NSR_ENV=(NSR_SERVER=mars.emc.com, NSR_DATA_VOLUME_POOL=MondayFulls)’; backup full filesperset 4 format ’FULL_%d_%U’ (database); EMC NetWorker Module for Oracle Release 76 5.0 Administration Guide Software Configuration release channel t1; release channel t2; } Example 12 RMAN script for a scheduled backup The following RMAN script is for a scheduled backup of an entire Oracle database to the volume pool MondayFulls. The Recovery Catalog is used in this case: connect target target_user / target_passwd @ target_Netservicename ; connect rcvcat rcvcat_user / rcvcat_passwd @ rcvcat_Netservicename ; run { set command id to ’ xxx ’; allocate channel t1 type ’SBT_TAPE’; allocate channel t2 type ’SBT_TAPE’; send ’NSR_ENV=(NSR_DATA_VOLUME_POOL=MondayFulls)’; backup full filesperset 4 format ’FULL_%d_%U’ (database); release channel t1; release channel t2; } Whats is xxx? please correct if above sample script are wrong and plz also tell the step to configure the NMO backup? Thanks Learner
Hi Experts Gudmorning to all!! We are planing to buildupo an new backup Server but we are quite confusing the hardware requirement !! Client backup proposale; Total no of client = 200... See more...
Hi Experts Gudmorning to all!! We are planing to buildupo an new backup Server but we are quite confusing the hardware requirement !! Client backup proposale; Total no of client = 200 with all Application/database/Filesysytem etc. If we can use the Virtual machine as a Backup server what the minimum configuration and it is recomended i read the integration guide but the configutaion is not there. Please help me find  out both of question. Thanks
HI Mark This forum is quite related to me !! Kindly can u give us some tips to configure the cluster client backup  beacuse in our enviorement physical nodes backup is happening fine but cl... See more...
HI Mark This forum is quite related to me !! Kindly can u give us some tips to configure the cluster client backup  beacuse in our enviorement physical nodes backup is happening fine but cluster backup is failing. Do we need to use the backup command i.e(save -c <virtual cluster FQDN> -a <virtualshrtname> ? Thanks
Hi Bobby Thanks for your  helpufull answer!!!
Kindly Awaiting the response of Experts.
Hi Experts Need your help to  resolve my query and want to apply in my Enviorement. 1. What is the minimum system Configuration to install the networker client(Windows&Unix) on virtual... See more...
Hi Experts Need your help to  resolve my query and want to apply in my Enviorement. 1. What is the minimum system Configuration to install the networker client(Windows&Unix) on virtual Machine? 2. Do we need to extra license/networker software on install the virtual machine? 3.Whats the default/standard backup instance (Saveset) for VCB? Thanks in advance .
HI All We are facing the Drives issue on our enviorement. Issue: Library is IBM TS3500 and 2 drives are attached with them but both the dreives goes in services mode frequently. Backup ... See more...
HI All We are facing the Drives issue on our enviorement. Issue: Library is IBM TS3500 and 2 drives are attached with them but both the dreives goes in services mode frequently. Backup Server : Windows 2003 with 7.6 Networker version, Your Views will be very helpfull for me. Thanks