TanyaLB's Posts

TanyaLB's Posts

Hi Bimmer, Please reference the following KB article that was recently published on the issue you are experiencing: https://support.emc.com/kb/205594
Hi Isilon Lover, There is a way to increase cache size which, based on a few service requests I researched, is the preferred fix.  However, it depends on how many access zones you have.  Could... See more...
Hi Isilon Lover, There is a way to increase cache size which, based on a few service requests I researched, is the preferred fix.  However, it depends on how many access zones you have.  Could you please let me know how many you have and I can put together some steps for you to take?
Hi Bimmmer, There are two versions of Drive Support package 1.6, one With SSD and the second No SSD.  Can you confirm which version was installed on your cluster?
Does the dial home occur automatically or do you still have to configure notification rules?
How would this look for a domain user?
I realize that.  However, there is a special circumstance with the NGA (BAE Systems) that has a cluster in the middle of a war zone.  They are authorized to do all parts replacements, and keep no... See more...
I realize that.  However, there is a special circumstance with the NGA (BAE Systems) that has a cluster in the middle of a war zone.  They are authorized to do all parts replacements, and keep nodes on site strictly for pulling parts.  When these nodes are delivered, they are powered on to determine that they are working.  Consequently, the boot drive gets partitioned rendering them unusable unless they are formatted back to factory default. I was advised that if they have a PC with a sata connection they can insert the boot drive and run a regular format.  Is this accurate?
How do you reformat a boot drive back to factory defaults when it has been used in one node, to be used as a replacement in another node?