Dody127's Posts

Dody127's Posts

Hi, could you please help me find the Ethernet controller for OptiPlex 380 desktop with Win 7, 64 bit thank you in advance.  Best regards, Dody127
Optiplex 380 with Win 7, 64 bit could you please help me find the network driver. Thank you Best regards Dody127  
Hi, could you please help me find the driver for those: wan miniport IP, wan miniport (IPv6), wan miniport network monitor all those three have a yellow exclamation on them. Wireless does not work, i... See more...
Hi, could you please help me find the driver for those: wan miniport IP, wan miniport (IPv6), wan miniport network monitor all those three have a yellow exclamation on them. Wireless does not work, included lan. It used to work fine suddenly those guys display with a yellow exclamation. OS Win 7, Thanks in advance. Best regards, Dody127    
Hi, could you please let me have a VGA driver and a sound card driver for a dell dimension 3000, thanks in advance Best regards, dody127  
To all of you who plan to reply to me thanks, I found it, this is driver R160323. I was trying to do copy and paste it cannot take it.
Hi, could you please help me find the driver for " Integrated webcam " for Dell Inspiron 1440  Best regards,  
Hi, Rick thank you so much for your help.   
Hi, could you please help me find the english version driver for that printer. Everytime I went to Dell.com to look for the driver for it, it always came up with the German version or the Spanish one... See more...
Hi, could you please help me find the english version driver for that printer. Everytime I went to Dell.com to look for the driver for it, it always came up with the German version or the Spanish one. So, once again could you please help me find that driver.  Best regards,       
Yes, that was a reinstall with Windows Xp Sp2. Once again thank you so much    
Hi, could you please help me with those two drivers, Pci modem and audio (sound card on board) for that Dimension B110 Best regards,  
Thank you so much for your help. Dody127  
Hi, I am looking for  the network driver for Dell Dimension B110, could you please help me with this. the one I found on the Dell website is an utility, it's not the network driver. Thanks in advance... See more...
Hi, I am looking for  the network driver for Dell Dimension B110, could you please help me with this. the one I found on the Dell website is an utility, it's not the network driver. Thanks in advance Best regards,