Ahmed_Mahdy's Posts

Ahmed_Mahdy's Posts

Actually the resoultion for this is to use jave 7 on the client you are using to access NMC.
Thanks nr for your reply. But in case AVE is integrated with DD: 1- the gsan doesn't need a 3 TB disks to store the metadata (AVE 2 TB edition in my case) 2- Also, the performance of thick pro... See more...
Thanks nr for your reply. But in case AVE is integrated with DD: 1- the gsan doesn't need a 3 TB disks to store the metadata (AVE 2 TB edition in my case) 2- Also, the performance of thick provisioned disks is not a mandatory here. I think this requirement should be revised.
Hello All, As per document, AVE is supported as thick provisioning only on vmware. However, is this applicable also, if ALL backups are going to data domain? i.e. can AVE deployed as thin pr... See more...
Hello All, As per document, AVE is supported as thick provisioning only on vmware. However, is this applicable also, if ALL backups are going to data domain? i.e. can AVE deployed as thin provisioning in case internal GSAN is not used?
Yes, nsr\tmp You will not be able to rename tmp unless all networker services are down.
I opened a ticket with support and issue was resolved by renaming tmp folder. I asked to know the root cause but they did not reply yet.
i have got the same problem recently: The system cannot find the path specified. 124434:nsrauthcasm: The temporary file 'D:\Program Files\EMC NetWorker\nsr\authc-server\tomcat\data\authcd... See more...
i have got the same problem recently: The system cannot find the path specified. 124434:nsrauthcasm: The temporary file 'D:\Program Files\EMC NetWorker\nsr\authc-server\tomcat\data\authcdb_000001' for backup did not get generated correctly. 4746:save: external ASM `nsrauthcasm' exited with code 1 32098:save: D:\Program Files\EMC NetWorker\nsr\authc-server\tomcat\data\authcdb.h2.db was not successfully saved Can't encode arguments90019:save: save of 'bootstrap' to server 'wepco-networker.wepco-eg.com' failed. 142169:save: Save-set ID '352257177' (client 'XXXX': save-set 'bootstrap') is aborted. 7167:save: save completion time: 4/25/2017 10:11:09 AM
Hello Ian, Thanks for your reply.
Hello Everyone, For environments contains AVE integrated with Data Domain, what is the possible disaster recovery scenarios? i.e. if AVE virtual machine is totally lost, can it be rebuilt from ... See more...
Hello Everyone, For environments contains AVE integrated with Data Domain, what is the possible disaster recovery scenarios? i.e. if AVE virtual machine is totally lost, can it be rebuilt from DD?
Dear Chetan, Can you please mention a reference for this information? And do you mean by this that CP discover and backup are no longer needed?
I am getting the same error, any help with that?
As appearing from the below snip from VMware integration guide, this is a limitation. VBA backups can be only cloned from Data Domain device.
Hello Nicola, Could you please mention the reference for this information?