Nenuacho's Posts

Nenuacho's Posts

OK, I see, we will migrate our data as we supposed to do. Thanks for help!
Hello! We have 2 old arrays: CX3-20 and CX4-120. In order to optimize the managament of arrays and reduce energy consumption we decided to remove DAE from CX3 and add it to CX4, because enclos... See more...
Hello! We have 2 old arrays: CX3-20 and CX4-120. In order to optimize the managament of arrays and reduce energy consumption we decided to remove DAE from CX3 and add it to CX4, because enclosures of arrays are identical. Now there is a question about existing data from CX3 DAE - when we add DAE to CX4 what will happen with it? Should we migrate everything because data loss is unavoidable? Thanks!
Yes, Jithin, I've used this document, but it's about specific users. I'd like to deny access to root to all users, while they can access working directory. The plan is to have 2 catalogs, like: ... See more...
Yes, Jithin, I've used this document, but it's about specific users. I'd like to deny access to root to all users, while they can access working directory. The plan is to have 2 catalogs, like: /Cat1 and /Cat2. Users will have access to them, but will have no access to root directory.
    Hello! After creating FTP on VNX Unified I've faced the problem that users have access to the root directory of Data Mover. I've configured anonymous and CIFS FTP, changed DefaultDir an... See more...
    Hello! After creating FTP on VNX Unified I've faced the problem that users have access to the root directory of Data Mover. I've configured anonymous and CIFS FTP, changed DefaultDir anf Home Directory, but users still can FTP to the root ( /). Does anyone know how to deny access to root in VNX? Thanks!