yskw1024's Posts

yskw1024's Posts

Thanks for your reply. Right, it was about 44 MB/s.  If i can get 80 MB/s, it will be about 280 GB/hr, then it will take about 30 hours for 8 TB.  It will be a good improvement. I will study... See more...
Thanks for your reply. Right, it was about 44 MB/s.  If i can get 80 MB/s, it will be about 280 GB/hr, then it will take about 30 hours for 8 TB.  It will be a good improvement. I will study if 3 way work for my environment. BTW, do you finally migration the data from NFS to VTL.  Or just keep to NDMP data in NFS.
We were using VNX 5500 and performing NAS NDMP backup by TSM to DD VTL. We had a mount point which was about 8 TB.  We backup the check point and it takes about 2 days to complete the backup. ... See more...
We were using VNX 5500 and performing NAS NDMP backup by TSM to DD VTL. We had a mount point which was about 8 TB.  We backup the check point and it takes about 2 days to complete the backup.  The overall performance was about 160 GB/hr. Just want to know if it was a reasonable performance and can we get higher?