MartinMik's Posts

MartinMik's Posts

I regret to inform, but doesn't work. I installed the new Realtek driver, but the speakers speak so low too. Restarted, power offed the notebook many times. Something else to do?
Hello! My Dell Inspiron G5 15-5587 speakers are going too low after I plugged in a headset? And when I unplug the headset, the speakers volume go to very low. In 100% volume is 40% lower like befor... See more...
Hello! My Dell Inspiron G5 15-5587 speakers are going too low after I plugged in a headset? And when I unplug the headset, the speakers volume go to very low. In 100% volume is 40% lower like before. Any solutions for this?  Until I plugged in anything, it worked, it was not so quiet.
Hello! I played a game with -0,150V undervolt for good temperatures. Now i have 2 blue screen error. BIOS updated, drivers updated, no windows upddate, no Geforce driver... what can i do with this?? ... See more...
Hello! I played a game with -0,150V undervolt for good temperatures. Now i have 2 blue screen error. BIOS updated, drivers updated, no windows upddate, no Geforce driver... what can i do with this??  
Hi! So i bought a Dell G5 5587 in this week. I read a lot of posts about the speakers sound quality. The quality is good, but they have very quiet sound. In MaxxAudio sound test it vas loudly, but whe... See more...
Hi! So i bought a Dell G5 5587 in this week. I read a lot of posts about the speakers sound quality. The quality is good, but they have very quiet sound. In MaxxAudio sound test it vas loudly, but when i watching Youtube, or VLC etc.... the sound is very low, all drivers are the newest, so what is the problem? Best regards, Martin Mikó