smi25810's Posts

smi25810's Posts

Hi, I updated all of those and the fan still runs the same amount of time. Loud and for long periods of time.  What else can we do to resolve this?  Thank you
The laptop is Dell Inspirion 7386, I do not know what BIOS is installed, and the status of my power cord is brand new. I bought this Dell New at Best Buy yesterday.  
Hi,  Thank you for the response. The fan is constantly spinning it seems like because I can hear it non stop. Sometimes loud enough that people around me notice. I have not been doing anything but u... See more...
Hi,  Thank you for the response. The fan is constantly spinning it seems like because I can hear it non stop. Sometimes loud enough that people around me notice. I have not been doing anything but use the internet and Excel on this laptop since I bought it yesterday and the fan has only been silent for about 5-10% of the time while in use. The battery seems to be draining at a substantial level for the device only being a day old. What can I do about this fan issue?    Thank you,  Alec
Hi,  I bought a Dell Inspirion 7386 yesterday and have already experienced issues with the fan and battery. What was your course of action with this problem? Did Dell Tech support help, or did you p... See more...
Hi,  I bought a Dell Inspirion 7386 yesterday and have already experienced issues with the fan and battery. What was your course of action with this problem? Did Dell Tech support help, or did you purchase another laptop? If either, I would greatly appreciate some advice on getting this problem fixed, or with buying another laptop that does not experience these types of issues.  Thank you,  Alec