pdoyle35's Posts

pdoyle35's Posts

Best audio quality to play music stored on XPS 8930 through Onkyo HT-R510 receiver?  My XPS has standard green 2.0 audio output; but also says it has 5.0 output jacks. Best way to play pc music with ... See more...
Best audio quality to play music stored on XPS 8930 through Onkyo HT-R510 receiver?  My XPS has standard green 2.0 audio output; but also says it has 5.0 output jacks. Best way to play pc music with the Onkyo? Onkyo has various inputs including digital optical and digital coax plus standard stereo RCA inputs.  I have Roku 2XS which can play music through its app; but don't know where the source music is coming from with multiple PCs and a router server.
How to best use the 2 drives?  i've got a 500GB SSD, and a 1 TB HDD.  SDD is almost full; nothing is going to the HDD.  Please recommend best way to use the two drives and minimize transfering data f... See more...
How to best use the 2 drives?  i've got a 500GB SSD, and a 1 TB HDD.  SDD is almost full; nothing is going to the HDD.  Please recommend best way to use the two drives and minimize transfering data from one to the other at a later time?
Hi, I'm having simliar failure trying to update the BIOS software to 2.4.1; supportAssist  automatic fails, manual fails. pc restarts immediately upon starting the installation, get a success message... See more...
Hi, I'm having simliar failure trying to update the BIOS software to 2.4.1; supportAssist  automatic fails, manual fails. pc restarts immediately upon starting the installation, get a success message but bios is same and chipset drivers also failed. pls advise?     Dell XPS 13 9365 System BIOS More Details 11.25 MB 2.4.1 Yes   Recommended   Intel Chipset Device Software Driver More Details 13.89 MB 10.1.17695.8086