Namo800's Posts

Namo800's Posts

I just bought an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and Also an RTX 2080 TI , I setted it up placed the card and connected it to computer . Installed drivers for Amplifier and the card . When I open the d... See more...
I just bought an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and Also an RTX 2080 TI , I setted it up placed the card and connected it to computer . Installed drivers for Amplifier and the card . When I open the device manager I can see the card under the Display Adaptors but when I `run` dxdiag it doesn't show up in the Display section . " It only says Microsoft Basic Display Adapter "  Also I can not open the Nvidia Control Panel . " You are not currently using a display attached to Nvidia GPU "  It seems my laptop screen is not detecting the GPU ?   Can you please help me fix this ..    Thanks !
Hey did you managed to solve your issue ? Cause I have the same one 
I want to add that I tested the laptop whole day today when gaming and my cpu temp is 90C - 100C when im gaming and my gpu temp is 65 -75C . What can  I do to lower my CPU Temperature ? I ordered an ... See more...
I want to add that I tested the laptop whole day today when gaming and my cpu temp is 90C - 100C when im gaming and my gpu temp is 65 -75C . What can  I do to lower my CPU Temperature ? I ordered an graphics amplifier with a much better card . When im using that is it going to lower my cpu temperature cause my graphics card inside the laptop wont fuction ?   
Hi , I already wrote the results of my stress test . I red other similar topics before posting and I did what has been asked there . I also fresh started windows , its much better now but I still g... See more...
Hi , I already wrote the results of my stress test . I red other similar topics before posting and I did what has been asked there . I also fresh started windows , its much better now but I still get some fps drops .   Is it possible to upgrade my ram and cpu of my laptop ?  And also If I buy a graphics amplifier and use a high end card with that . Is it going to work how it should be ? 
Hi    I have this laptop for more then 1 year , I'm having fps drops in some games like Pubg , Rust  and now new game called APEX Legends , I have like 70 fps usually with medium settings but fps... See more...
Hi    I have this laptop for more then 1 year , I'm having fps drops in some games like Pubg , Rust  and now new game called APEX Legends , I have like 70 fps usually with medium settings but fps drops to 20 30 every minute and its so annoying . I ran a stress test on the graphic card and the max Gpu temperature was 75C , memory usage %49 and Gpu Usage %93 . I gave my pc for cleaning fans and stuff 3 weeks ago so I dont think heating is the problem .   This is my service tag : <ADMIN NOTE: Private data removed as per the Terms of Use> I would really apreciate some suggestions for how to fix these fps drops .    Thanks  Nazmi