NRMA's Posts

NRMA's Posts

I've had this problem for a while now, Bluetooth finally showed up in Device Manager. However, I got another error message (see screenshot attached). I am sure that I have Bluetooth on my device, but... See more...
I've had this problem for a while now, Bluetooth finally showed up in Device Manager. However, I got another error message (see screenshot attached). I am sure that I have Bluetooth on my device, but it just stopped working one day months ago. I don't know how to approach this problem and I am scared to open up my computer. I also cannot find a solution online and I hope someone could help me.   
Sorry, I haven't found a solution yet.
I have no idea what just happened but two nights ago I was using an Xbox One controller to play on my laptop. It was connected wirelessly. However, it wasn't connecting when I tried to the next morni... See more...
I have no idea what just happened but two nights ago I was using an Xbox One controller to play on my laptop. It was connected wirelessly. However, it wasn't connecting when I tried to the next morning. I found out that the there is not toggle for Bluetooth in the settings. So I went to Device Manager, disabled the driver, then re-enabled it. That didn't work. I tried uninstalling it then rebooting my device. It didn't re-install and it's not showing up when I toggle "Show hidden devices." I looked up drivers online, installed them, but that did not work either. It's as if I never had Bluetooth capability on my laptop.