PAnDAn's Posts

PAnDAn's Posts

Had a similar issue, after 5 or so windows 10 reinstallations I got tired and started testing other things. Till then I was blaming the new drivers and the win10 updates. So try and go to the bios s... See more...
Had a similar issue, after 5 or so windows 10 reinstallations I got tired and started testing other things. Till then I was blaming the new drivers and the win10 updates. So try and go to the bios setup and change each setting individually, and test (use any benchmark tool).  The internet forums I found had similar discussions going on, and most ended with a particular recomendation.  Changing the charging mode to standard and adaptive worked for a while for my system.    But the one that worked for me was disabling the CPU cores, my system only works with 1 core enabled, if 2, 3 or all are enabled I get instant blue screens. Hope this helps.
Hello did you solve the issue with the bsods?   Have you tried changing some of the options in the bios setup?   I had an issue with mine and was only able to make it stable after disable all but... See more...
Hello did you solve the issue with the bsods?   Have you tried changing some of the options in the bios setup?   I had an issue with mine and was only able to make it stable after disable all but 1 CPU core.   Hope this helps.
Hello,   I had intermitent blue screens with my system too.   Try to change the power options in the bios setup (F12 to get there from startup), change the mode  standard or adaptive seemed to wor... See more...
Hello,   I had intermitent blue screens with my system too.   Try to change the power options in the bios setup (F12 to get there from startup), change the mode  standard or adaptive seemed to work better for me.
Did you resolve the issue? I had blue screens for a while.  In the bios setup (press F12 when turning it on, for the menu) I was able to change a setting that helped me.   In performance, only enab... See more...
Did you resolve the issue? I had blue screens for a while.  In the bios setup (press F12 when turning it on, for the menu) I was able to change a setting that helped me.   In performance, only enable 1 core.
Did you solve the issue?   I had intermitent blue screens for months. Had to restore windows 10 several times.   The only thing that worked was disabling all but 1 core on the bios options. I sus... See more...
Did you solve the issue?   I had intermitent blue screens for months. Had to restore windows 10 several times.   The only thing that worked was disabling all but 1 core on the bios options. I suspect the 2nd core is the culprit, but the bios only allows to enable them in order 1, 2, 3 or all cores.   A bios option for enabling or disabling each core might help.