Megich's Posts

Megich's Posts

Hi, each time I start using some uTorrent or QBittorrent apps my 9575 starts lagging like **bleep** and also becomes very slow in most aspects. Also, I noticed that during such issues my Chrome start... See more...
Hi, each time I start using some uTorrent or QBittorrent apps my 9575 starts lagging like **bleep** and also becomes very slow in most aspects. Also, I noticed that during such issues my Chrome starts using up to 100% of GPU. Not sure how that is connected though. I tried limiting apps speeds, uninstalling Killer app, but nothing helps. Any ideas?
hey, I'm having more or less the similar issue on my 9575. This only happens when I'm downloading some torrents. I tried to limit the download speed, but no luck. Also I noticed in task manager that ... See more...
hey, I'm having more or less the similar issue on my 9575. This only happens when I'm downloading some torrents. I tried to limit the download speed, but no luck. Also I noticed in task manager that on times like these for some reason my Chrome starts consuming over 90% of GPU. Not sure what is happening, but I've just logged in here to create a thread about this issue. Maybe we are having the same reasons for such an odd behavior.
Try updating the system with the latest bios and other drivers. I'm not having such issue anymore for a while! 😉
Yeah,thanks Jesse! The latest 1.5.1 bios seems to have fixed the issue! Good work Dell! The only thing you have to fix now is constantly breaking bluetooth connection issue! (The other thread)
Glad to know that the problem is widely known. Same for me, MX2 mouse,latest dell 9575. Removing "dead" mouse works,but only for one of two positions. The second one always ends up with "remove faile... See more...
Glad to know that the problem is widely known. Same for me, MX2 mouse,latest dell 9575. Removing "dead" mouse works,but only for one of two positions. The second one always ends up with "remove failed" message. Dear Dell, please fix that.
Hi guys! I'm having the same issue. Any updates on this? But I have to mention that in BIOS the system identifies the charger correctly (130W), as well as it does it for Apple 61W charger. So the issu... See more...
Hi guys! I'm having the same issue. Any updates on this? But I have to mention that in BIOS the system identifies the charger correctly (130W), as well as it does it for Apple 61W charger. So the issue seems to be in Windows software only. The charging of 130W charger goes at the rate of around 35000mW, which looks to be fine (or not? Sorry, I'm not really a tech guy) Also, after the reboot Windows doesn't show any "slow charging" errors at all. It starts showing it only if I re-plug the charging cable. Hope that helps! Anyway, this Windows notification is quite irritating, so I would really like to have it fixed!
Hi! Yesterday I got that awesome 9575 and did all the updates right away, so I can't tell if the issue is in the latest BIOS or some other drivers. Anyway, now Windows battery icon has an exlamation m... See more...
Hi! Yesterday I got that awesome 9575 and did all the updates right away, so I can't tell if the issue is in the latest BIOS or some other drivers. Anyway, now Windows battery icon has an exlamation mark while charging saying that the charging goes slowly. Of course I use native 130W charger and in BIOS the system identifies it correctly. Also, that happens with any of those 4 USB-C ports. However, if I do a reboot - the exclamation mark goes away. Pulling the cable out and then putting it in again causes that notification over and over again. In general the charge rate is around 35000 mW, which seems to be OK. So, the question is, what might be the problem here? 🙂