sjctzhen's Posts

sjctzhen's Posts

Hello, fellow XPS users, I need help to get original warranty agreement. I bought an XPS 13 from Costco in 2017. Recently I had an out of warranty repair from DELL. My credit card banker asks me for... See more...
Hello, fellow XPS users, I need help to get original warranty agreement. I bought an XPS 13 from Costco in 2017. Recently I had an out of warranty repair from DELL. My credit card banker asks me for the original warranty agreement before the banker can cover my repair cost. I have searched extensively on DELL web site but cannot find satisfied information. Thanks in advance for any help. Tony  
Mine is XPS13, not the XPS 15 that Dell offered a replacement. 
I have a less than two years old XPS 13 which I bought from Costco. Recently the touch pad got popped up. After searching online I learned it is caused by swollen battery. I have to pay out of warran... See more...
I have a less than two years old XPS 13 which I bought from Costco. Recently the touch pad got popped up. After searching online I learned it is caused by swollen battery. I have to pay out of warranty service to have it repaired (I am in talk with Costco to see if they have extra coverage for expired manufacturer warranty). I cannot say how much I am disappointed with Dell's current workmanship. It used to have reputation of good quality and service that I once have used Latitude and another XPS back 5 years ago which I used without problem. I have never expected such kind of a sick high-end product from Dell. It is terrible job.