eedlez's Posts

eedlez's Posts

Hallo, nach upgrade auf windows 10 flackert mein Bildschirm konitnuierlich und ich kann gar nichts machen im Rechner. Auf der Dell support Seite finde ich auch keine neue Video Treiber fuer meine... See more...
Hallo, nach upgrade auf windows 10 flackert mein Bildschirm konitnuierlich und ich kann gar nichts machen im Rechner. Auf der Dell support Seite finde ich auch keine neue Video Treiber fuer meinen Laptop. Was soll/kann ich jetzt machen um den Rechner wieder zum laufen zu kriegen? Herzlichen dank fuer jede hilfe, Leon
Hi,   since 2 weeks my Inspiron 5000 doesn't want to start up anymore. After pressing the power button the fan will shortly start and stop almost immediatly then the power LED goes out and... See more...
Hi,   since 2 weeks my Inspiron 5000 doesn't want to start up anymore. After pressing the power button the fan will shortly start and stop almost immediatly then the power LED goes out and the cycle starts again. The only way to stop these cycles is removing batteries and power connector. Before these problems started the laptop suddenly frooze completely and after shutting down, it never came up again. As I suspected the CPU (PIII MMC2 600/500 speedstep) I bought another one and replaced it without any effect. I also reseated the memory and removed all (except HD and floppy) devices. Does anyone knows what might be broken, could it be the fan?   Thanks,   Leon