DanielNTX's Posts

DanielNTX's Posts

It's a warranty item.  Continue to pursue this.
Venue 11: http://i.dell.com/sites/imagecontent/products/PublishingImages/dell-venue-pro-11/images/tablet-venue-pro-11-mag-965-accessories-hero.jpg Port is on the left side on the bottom.
It sounds like a hardware issue with your keyboard.  Send it in for warranty replacement.
I don't think the WD15 supports DisplayPort MST, so you can't daisy chain monitors like that.
No problems on mine but I clean wiped it with Win 10 Enterprise before joining the domain.
I bet it's not frozen but missing the appropriate drivers.  If you use a USB OTG cable you should be able to login using a USB keyboard.
The product serial for any 8/8.1 device is not on a piece of paper.  It's embedded into UEFI/BIOS.  See here... www.tomshardware.com/.../Windows-8-OEM-OA-3.0-Piracy-Genuine-Microsoft,16636.html
This has been fixed with BIOS update A05.
This has been fixed with BIOS A05.
Umm... there is no Dell stock.  It was taken back private over a year ago.  I don't know if they will release Marshmellow for this tab, but I went out and bought the Dell Venue 10 and it's a great Lo... See more...
Umm... there is no Dell stock.  It was taken back private over a year ago.  I don't know if they will release Marshmellow for this tab, but I went out and bought the Dell Venue 10 and it's a great Lollipop tablet.  And with the keyboard it's like an Android laptop.  So Dell keep the devices coming and firmware upgrades....
Call support.  They will give you a RMA#. Daniel
Yeah, it's called Microsoft SCCM, MDT, OSD and GPOs.
I installed build 10240 and it asks for a seperate USB disk with 8gb free to do the install.  And to save that USB disk if I ever want to restore it to it's previous state.
I've been using the resultion density of 240.  I like things smaller and more actual screen real estate for the apps, especially in Chrome.
The Google services are not a gimmick and work fine on my Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and my 7840.  The 3840 is just poorly designed OS wise.
I've seen IMEI tags on only devices that have a mobile network card.
It's supposed to be April 21st for the release date.  Not the 10th.
I don't think Dell has recommended that we disabled apps.  It's just us users trying to get the tablet working have made the recommendation.
Hopefully the April 21st release is 5.1.
5.1 still has a memory leak: http://www.greenbot.com/article/2897005/memory-leak-complaints-still-abound-after-android-5-1-update.html