JasonBrPA's Posts

JasonBrPA's Posts

Just plug into your router or access point and look, and/or reset it. Message Edited by JasonBrPA on 03-01-2008 05:40 PM
Check out this thread for possible solutions to this problem http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_general&thread.id=267750&view=by_date_ascending&page=9
I have this problem with my vostro 1500.  It did it right out of the box.  I have not had the problem with the arrow while the touchpad is not in use, however when you are using the touchpad, it wi... See more...
I have this problem with my vostro 1500.  It did it right out of the box.  I have not had the problem with the arrow while the touchpad is not in use, however when you are using the touchpad, it will all of the sudden jump half way across the screen from where it was, and registering random clicks. (almost like someone was trying to pull the cursor away to the side)  I played with the sensitivity settings but it didn't matter what it was set on.  I experienced the problem in both Windows Vista and OpenSuse Linux 10.3.  I noticed that it normally did it at home, and not while I'm in class during the day, and It wasnt until I found this thread that I realized that when i'm in class i'm using the battery (minimal touchpad problems) and when i'm at home i'm using AC (many touchpad problems).  I've contacted Bill for the adapter fix, so hopefully that will resolve most of my problems.