lizmall's Posts

lizmall's Posts

Well ***.  I didn't have this problem with Win 8.1, just Win 10.  Did the update last night (I've had my Venue 8 in a box for a year...didn't have time to set it up until now) and so far, so good.  B... See more...
Well ***.  I didn't have this problem with Win 8.1, just Win 10.  Did the update last night (I've had my Venue 8 in a box for a year...didn't have time to set it up until now) and so far, so good.  But your post scares me.  I was just going to thank the others for posting on here when I read your post!!  In case I have trouble with "The Coma" again, I hope others will respond.
Dell Monitor U2211H -- I have a padlock appearing randomly in the middle of my screen.  I can get it to unlock by holding down the menu button (as many in related forums advised).  HOWEVER, the padlo... See more...
Dell Monitor U2211H -- I have a padlock appearing randomly in the middle of my screen.  I can get it to unlock by holding down the menu button (as many in related forums advised).  HOWEVER, the padlock appears again and again and again.  Is this indicative of a monitor technical problem? Is this something that would be covered by warranty?  It's important to know, because my "limited" warranty runs out on Feb. 24, 2014.
Amen to that.  I have the same issue.  My old Dimension 300 with a USR internal modem hooks up at 52 kbps, my new Dimension 8200 with the Conexant modem makes 28.8 on a GOOD day.  However, I don't bel... See more...
Amen to that.  I have the same issue.  My old Dimension 300 with a USR internal modem hooks up at 52 kbps, my new Dimension 8200 with the Conexant modem makes 28.8 on a GOOD day.  However, I don't believe I should have to purchase a replacement modem.  See the posting from today (10/17) where Dell apparently replaced someone else's Conexant with a different modem.  That is the right thing for Dell to do!