safe_gate's Posts

safe_gate's Posts

Thanks cts, I bought Toshiba for good deal and it is working fine, and canceled Dell from my list, at least for some time, may be in the future will visit Dell forums and receive encouraging news. Ho... See more...
Thanks cts, I bought Toshiba for good deal and it is working fine, and canceled Dell from my list, at least for some time, may be in the future will visit Dell forums and receive encouraging news. Hope that a company like Dell will take customers more seriously in the future, can't believe how long is the thread on this issue.
I have returned the laptop to Bestbuy, but didn't decide which one I should buy, I was looking at the new Studio, however, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone had same problems with this machine and w... See more...
I have returned the laptop to Bestbuy, but didn't decide which one I should buy, I was looking at the new Studio, however, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone had same problems with this machine and what is your advice.
Thanks, I just dropped it back to Bestbuy and passed the message about the problem. I am not sure if this is the case with all 1525 laptops or just selective one, I can see the model on Dell's web si... See more...
Thanks, I just dropped it back to Bestbuy and passed the message about the problem. I am not sure if this is the case with all 1525 laptops or just selective one, I can see the model on Dell's web site, not interested in getting into this experement again. I have to go for  new laptop hunting again.
I also got one from bestbuy just last week, and have same issue, will return it tomorrow and try another brand, after reading all these posts it seems to me that Dell does not care or they don't know... See more...
I also got one from bestbuy just last week, and have same issue, will return it tomorrow and try another brand, after reading all these posts it seems to me that Dell does not care or they don't know how to solve it.   Will pass the message to bestbuy guys tomorrow and see what they will comment, Bestbuy should tell the customer about this problem with this laptop before they get stuck with it.