perryhoward's Posts

perryhoward's Posts

I checked and the aren't any ID conflicts on the buss. I disabled the termination on the host adapter using the Adaptect SCSISelect Utility. Didn't help. The scanner still works but I can't write data... See more...
I checked and the aren't any ID conflicts on the buss. I disabled the termination on the host adapter using the Adaptect SCSISelect Utility. Didn't help. The scanner still works but I can't write data to the Plextor CD-RW. When the computer boots the adaptec driver for the AIC 7899 host adapter starts and shows the connection rate for each device. The Plextor CD-RW and the JAZ drive are 40MBS but the HP scanner is "asyn". Could this be causing a problem on the buss?
We have a precision 420 with internal Plexwriter 12/4/32 connected to the internal scsi bus. When we connect the HP6350 scanner to the external scsi port the Plexwriter will not work properly. The sca... See more...
We have a precision 420 with internal Plexwriter 12/4/32 connected to the internal scsi bus. When we connect the HP6350 scanner to the external scsi port the Plexwriter will not work properly. The scanner works fine.