Neomis's Posts

Neomis's Posts

I tried this some time ago using the link provided, I have since reinstalled a fresh copy of My Windows 7 and sometimes the Alienfx works sometimes it doesn't, Dell should make a completely Compatibl... See more...
I tried this some time ago using the link provided, I have since reinstalled a fresh copy of My Windows 7 and sometimes the Alienfx works sometimes it doesn't, Dell should make a completely Compatible Dell AlienFX for Windows 7, and test it properly, after all they sold this with the windows 7 upgrade, I have been trouble shooting this since this post, Very dissapointing Dell, leaving people hanging because the need to fix this to make customers happy isn't bigger then the need to save some dough. Dell needs to realize how many customer will be lost due to leaving us high and dry. I don't know very many people that will get over spending so much for a system that doesn't do what was promised.
Same problem here, i also installed the CAB-200 driver for the media card reader and that didn't fix it either, not sure how to fix this....
I have been trying for 2 weeks to get the wallpaper for the xps 730x system, they don;t have it availabe on the site, I have 16 e-mails back and forth from dell, I also recieved a phone call as if th... See more...
I have been trying for 2 weeks to get the wallpaper for the xps 730x system, they don;t have it availabe on the site, I have 16 e-mails back and forth from dell, I also recieved a phone call as if that's going to solve the problem, I was told over the phone they were going to send me the wallpaper after the 16th e-mail reply when they decided to call me since this issue was not resolved. again Dell sent me the same wallpapers they had sent me several times before.... In about e-mail #6 that i replied to I  left a link to a you-tube video of the xps 730x, you can see which wallpaper it is in that video, I sent this to the dell rep helping me and he told me he seen the video but he kept sending me every wallpaper but the one I was supposed to have with my system(as if that would make me happy) I have sent another 3 e-mails over the last 4-5 days and no one is replying to me.... The Xps 730x wallpaper is unique and is a higher quality, I'm very upset Dell Can not send me a wallpaper they make....