mingz4's Posts

mingz4's Posts

I updated the 530S from BIOS 1.015 to 1.0, and after reboot, it gives a message "No timer tick interrupt".  Dell website suggests motherboard need repair, one option is to get a good motherboard. C... See more...
I updated the 530S from BIOS 1.015 to 1.0, and after reboot, it gives a message "No timer tick interrupt".  Dell website suggests motherboard need repair, one option is to get a good motherboard. Can I buy similar motherboard with newer model, which supports bigger memory etc? Thanks -Ming 
I have a concern over how many tuner card and graphics card can be supported by 530s (the little one). When I placed the order, I selected ATI tuner card.  Then tried to select a graphics card, Th... See more...
I have a concern over how many tuner card and graphics card can be supported by 530s (the little one). When I placed the order, I selected ATI tuner card.  Then tried to select a graphics card, The webpage gave a message that PCIe slot has been taken. I was only able to select the graphics option in the motherboard. When I got the PC, I found out there are two PCIe slots, one long and one short, and ATI tuner card uses the short one. Will the additional graphic card work with tuner card ?
My 530s has a ATI Theater 650 PRO Combo TV Tuner card and uses the short PCIe slot. Can I install a graphics card in the longer PCIe slot. I'm trying to use it as media center and connect it to HD... See more...
My 530s has a ATI Theater 650 PRO Combo TV Tuner card and uses the short PCIe slot. Can I install a graphics card in the longer PCIe slot. I'm trying to use it as media center and connect it to HDTV through HDMI or component connection.