llibeer's Posts

llibeer's Posts

I love Dell and have worked with them for the past 20 some years.  However, I have to reply to your post saying I totally do not agree with you about purchasing thru an online rep.  On one of my purc... See more...
I love Dell and have worked with them for the past 20 some years.  However, I have to reply to your post saying I totally do not agree with you about purchasing thru an online rep.  On one of my purchases, I did the same as you: I purchased via the rep because I had some questions that I needed answered and it was just easier to go ahead and order.  Well, we had problems with that order and I contacted the sales rep who told me to wait for 2-3 weeks before we could get our missing item.  When that didn't happen, I tried to contact him again - via email and by telephone.  I never got an answer back.  I tried to contact his supervisor (info was on email from him) and I never heard back from the supervisor either.  Now, it's been months later and we still have not received the item.  This was not a major item, thank goodness (it was just a set of speakers).  Had it been anything more serious, it could have been disastrous.  I'm very disappointed in Dell and wonder if we'll purchase anything else from them (I buy for a business).  We'll see.