IJustGotOwned's Posts

IJustGotOwned's Posts

I'm looking at the Creative labs inspire T6100 5.1 system. If your talking about the computer itself i have a dell vostro 200 with realtek hd audio and  my gaming rig is custom built with realtek ... See more...
I'm looking at the Creative labs inspire T6100 5.1 system. If your talking about the computer itself i have a dell vostro 200 with realtek hd audio and  my gaming rig is custom built with realtek hd audio. while i'm on the subject which of these sound cards shouls i look at    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102003   or   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006    
i'm looking for new speakers and i was wondering with the surround sound system work with onboard sound as a temporary solution until i get a sound card? Message Edited by IJustGotOwned on 08-18... See more...
i'm looking for new speakers and i was wondering with the surround sound system work with onboard sound as a temporary solution until i get a sound card? Message Edited by IJustGotOwned on 08-18-2008 08:40 AM
A friend of mine is having a problem with their webcam on their XPS M1330 (PRODUCT) RED.( I'm pretty sure tht's the model). When you go to take a picture it counts down, gets to one then never tak... See more...
A friend of mine is having a problem with their webcam on their XPS M1330 (PRODUCT) RED.( I'm pretty sure tht's the model). When you go to take a picture it counts down, gets to one then never takes a picture, a message comes up that says something like, "Could not take picture. Please reconnect your webcam and try again." The laptop has Vista Ultimate. Suggestions?
I remember seeing something that it was supposed to be released today on microsoft's site, then later on for Automatic Updates.
  A friend of mine is having a problem with their webcam on their XPS M1330 (PRODUCT) RED.( I'm pretty sure tht's the model). When you go to take a picture it counts down, gets to one then never t... See more...
  A friend of mine is having a problem with their webcam on their XPS M1330 (PRODUCT) RED.( I'm pretty sure tht's the model). When you go to take a picture it counts down, gets to one then never takes a picture, a message comes up that says something like, "Could not take picture. Please reconnect your webcam and try again." The laptop has Vista Ultimate. Suggestions? Message Edited by IJustGotOwned on 03-15-2008 09:03 AM Message Edited by IJustGotOwned on 03-15-2008 09:03 AM
Do you know when it will be released?
Hello everyone, just wondering if/when SP3 is being released to the public.
Does moving the parts into the antec 900 void the warranty?
Does moving the parts from the case into the antec void the warranty?
the back panel i dont really care about, i'll leave it open but what would i have to do for the wiring?
Ok, first off, i added a  new  graphics card a few months ago and i'm wondering if that voided any warranties. seond, i have asked this before but can the dell motherboard fit in an antec 900 case... See more...
Ok, first off, i added a  new  graphics card a few months ago and i'm wondering if that voided any warranties. seond, i have asked this before but can the dell motherboard fit in an antec 900 case without modding? Can the mobo support all the fans in the case. I'd get a new power supply for the connections.
Thanks for replying, I finally fixed the problem it seems that the mic was muted the whole time and I had to go into all these menus to find where it was muted.
I have a vostro 200 mt and plantronics audio 350s and Im having a problem w/xfire, i can hear ppl but they cant hear me. i've tried 2 headsets this and a logitech. Both work on woW on another compu... See more...
I have a vostro 200 mt and plantronics audio 350s and Im having a problem w/xfire, i can hear ppl but they cant hear me. i've tried 2 headsets this and a logitech. Both work on woW on another computer just fine. I can't update my sound drivers from dell b/c there site is messed up.. bad. Even with my Service Tag it says i have vista, i don't, have XP home. I looked in speech in C.P. and I have no Speech recognition. Help please. XFire user name : mcmuphin
thanks for replying SC. I ran my antivirus program and that just found threats and ressloved them it didn't find the dr watson, I guess it is not a virus, its part of windows NT. Thanks again.
I was in control panel and clicked the back button and a message saying Dr watson postmortem debugger has encountered a problem... I tried to close it my computer froze. I read this could be a mask... See more...
I was in control panel and clicked the back button and a message saying Dr watson postmortem debugger has encountered a problem... I tried to close it my computer froze. I read this could be a mask for a really bad virus. Need help!!
The problem is fixed the new bios solved it
Which pin 18 are you talking about, I'm not too familiar with all the connections?
To all helping Ben Gone here is the new location: http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=dim_other&thread.id=348168
Thanks for moving, sorry I can't help, I put a message on the old thread with the new location.
Please start your own thread, not 2 be rude, but I keep getting notifications that are not for me.