DELL-Jesse L's Posts

DELL-Jesse L's Posts

TORM3NTO,   Click the link below to update the Intel Graphics.   xps 9570 Drivers    
Aniruddha95,   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.  
Kounavaki,   Click the link below to restore Windows.   Factory reset, restore, or reinstall Microsoft Windows on a Dell computer    
jslin,   Click the link below for resolving audio issues. Speakers and Headphones Certain applications have their own audio equalizer that you can configure There are settings within the au... See more...
jslin,   Click the link below for resolving audio issues. Speakers and Headphones Certain applications have their own audio equalizer that you can configure There are settings within the audio control panel which will let you further configure the audio    
chenks76,   We need the tag to bring up the computer information. It is now the process we have to take as Technicians.
Manav19,   We will need to find this information out and get back to you.  
TORM3NTO,   What is the model of the monitor you are using on the laptop?   
RyanMJ,   Click the link below to update the harddrive Firmware.    Toshiba KXG50ZNV256G/KXG50ZNV512G/KXG50ZNV1T02 non-SED Solid State Drive Firmware Update  
stekiz,   Type Audio in the search box. NOTE: In Windows 10, click or tap the search icon to access the search box. Click or tap Manage audio devices. Under the Playback tab, click or tap Spea... See more...
stekiz,   Type Audio in the search box. NOTE: In Windows 10, click or tap the search icon to access the search box. Click or tap Manage audio devices. Under the Playback tab, click or tap Speakers or Headphones. Click or tap Configure and click or tap Test. You should hear a tone from each speaker. Click or tap Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.   How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Playback Issues    
rjlanc,   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.  
bitebyte,   Click the link below for resolving the bad pool caller error. Also, if the computer is working fine without downgrading the bios then, no need to downgrade.   Windows 10: Resolvin... See more...
bitebyte,   Click the link below for resolving the bad pool caller error. Also, if the computer is working fine without downgrading the bios then, no need to downgrade.   Windows 10: Resolving a BAD POOL CALLER BSOD against the iRST driver   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.    
Upex,   Click the links below for resolving the microphone issue. Uninstall the audio device and reboot the computer. Once back up download the audio driver from the link below.   G7 7588 Dri... See more...
Upex,   Click the links below for resolving the microphone issue. Uninstall the audio device and reboot the computer. Once back up download the audio driver from the link below.   G7 7588 Drivers   Microphone   How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Recording Issues    
Jimmy_Kan,   If the memory meets the below specs it should work.   Memory specifications Description Values Slots Two UDIMM slots Type Dual-channel DDR4 Speed •2400 MHz •2666 MHz ... See more...
Jimmy_Kan,   If the memory meets the below specs it should work.   Memory specifications Description Values Slots Two UDIMM slots Type Dual-channel DDR4 Speed •2400 MHz •2666 MHz Configurations supported: Per memory module slot 4 GB, 8 GB, and 16 GB Total memory 4 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB, 24 GB, and 32 GB  
Hsleem,   Did the information provide any help?    
Ruben OES,   Start the computer and tap the f2 key to enter the bios. Change the settings below to the information listed. Secure boot enabled and UEFI boot mode and the enable legacy option RO... See more...
Ruben OES,   Start the computer and tap the f2 key to enter the bios. Change the settings below to the information listed. Secure boot enabled and UEFI boot mode and the enable legacy option ROM option needs to be turned off      
svizcarr,   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.      
Upex,   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.    
curtisb733,   * Click my name and private message me the Inspiron G3 17-3779 service tag number   * I do not understand your complaint? The Inspiron G3 17-3779 sales site  picture  shows the... See more...
curtisb733,   * Click my name and private message me the Inspiron G3 17-3779 service tag number   * I do not understand your complaint? The Inspiron G3 17-3779 sales site  picture  shows the blue LED over black keys. As do most 3rd party review sites. Did you not see these? You can always toggle the keyboard backlight with FN + F10    
nathandrake0001,   Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number. If you are out of warranty click here.        
Ruben OES,     The description is somewhat confusing. Do you mind posting a picture of all the connections and adapters you are using?