Reply to Message

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
22GREEN
2 Iron

Aurora-R7, is it liquid cooled?

I see threads on people wanting to change cooling and ordering liquid cooling and finding out it didn't come that way. I bought mine in March and was able to custom build and know I selected liquid cooling with the 850 PSU. (Alienware™ High Performance Liquid Cooling) My spec sheet below. Anyway to check the PC w/o opening the case to confirm its liquid cooled?? Thx

Premium Support, 1 Year Premium Support with Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis, 1 Year Alienware USB Optical Mouse Alienware Standard USB 2.0 Keyboard (English) Dell Limited Hardware Warranty Initial Year Dell.com Order US Power Cord None Required Microsoft Office 30 Day Trial No FGA No Option Included Additional Software Inte(R)l Core(TM) i7 Processor Label Shipping Material Aurora R7 Placemat Safety/Environment and Regulatory Guide (English/French Multi-language) Regulatory Label CMS Essentials DVD no Media Thank you for Choosing Dell DW1820 Wireless Driver Dell Wireless Card (802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 1x1) Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD) 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) 512GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz (2X8GB) NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X 850W EPA Bronze PSU Liquid Cooled Chassis Windows 10 Home (64bit) English OC Controls Intel(R) Core(TM) i7K 8700K (6-Core/12-Thread, 12MB Cache, up to 4.7GHz with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology)

0 Kudos