I'm having 3 different problems with Alienware Command Center 220.127.116.11.
1) The power button light can't be customized in any way. There are only 7 items in the AlienFX screen, but the power button is labeled as number 8. This seems to be the cause of the problem.
2) The power button light will remain off when the "Go Dark" option is selected. This occurs when the system is shut down or restarted. After this, the power button light will remain off, even when "Go Dark" is deselected. However, all the other lights turn on again.
3) Custom fan profile settings are ignored completely. They have no effect on the fan speed at any CPU temperature.
Hopefully someone has a solution to these problems.
Things I've tried so far:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Alienware Command Center
- Choosing the "repair" option in Windows 10 Apps and features in Settings.