Reply to Message

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

RE: Lorna M PLease Help. Want a credit for non woking computer

Hi machellewalker,  

Thank you for contacting me on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care board. Allow me to sincerely apologize for any difficulties you may have encountered in attempting to resolve your concerns.  Dell strives to provide an efficient, first-time resolution for every call.  While I realize that only our future interactions can restore your confidence in us completely, I want to assure you that Dell always aims to provide customers with a satisfying and enjoyable purchase experience.  

Dell values its relationship with our customers and offers you the option to return most products you purchase directly from Dell. This return policy applies only to purchases directly from Dell by using the internet, phone or the Dell online store. All hardware, accessories, peripherals, parts may be returned within 30 days from the date on the packing slip or invoice for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees. Any product returned to Dell without prior authorization from Dell will be considered an unauthorized return, and you will not receive credit for the product and Dell will not ship the product back to you.  

Dell Limited Hardware Warranty - Dell-branded hardware products purchased in the U.S. or Canada may come with a 90-day, 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year or 5-year, or other limited hardware warranty. This limited hardware warranty lasts for the time period indicated on your packing slip, invoice or receipt. DELL'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY STATEMENT.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to authorize a return for credit outside of the normal 30 day return period. Please continue to work with our technical support team to resolve your system difficulties. In addition to calling tech support at 1-800-624-9896, you may visit Tech Chat for real-time troubleshooting, or Contact Technical Support online and Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code to view your contact options.

Sincerely,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell