Here is the Supported way of getting the extra space for your system.
1) Get a backup of your data
2) Delete array
3) Recreate array with big drives
4) Reinstall OS if have an OS on the Array before
5) Restore data from backup
Now there is also an UNSUPPORTED way that you can do this as well & to do it that way is as follows:
1) Get a backup of your data.
2) Rebuild each large drive to array.
3) After all rebuilt Delete array.
4) After the array has been deleted then do a Retag array
5) Do NOT init the virtual disk
6) Create new array with space avail
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro