Kindly follow the steps below .
1. Press the Volume down + power button to boot into droidboot mode. (you would see the Dell Logo and then the Droidboot screen)."
2. Use Volume down to select the third option and press power button to boot into recovery mode."
3. In recovery mode, press the Power button + Volume up to display recovery mode menu. (NO Command has been removed in latest Droidboot 9.67)"
4. In recovery mode use Volume down to select the wipe data/factory reset option and press power button."
5. After Reset has been completed use Volume button to select reboot system now option and press power button to reboot system top option."
Let us know if this helps.
Social Media Support