1. Thank you for your opinion, but technical specifications speak more.
2. As others have pointed out in the many threads, this processor can run 3 displays: Everything from the specifications of the processor to Dell state that this should work.
3. I cannot believe that this is an issue and that dell has not produced a solution. Just sweep it under a rug mentality is all I see.
2. And some (like you ) have trouble. Yeah, we all got that. So, how much closer are you to 3 displays? At least my recommendation has a chance of working. It's also the more accepted way to do it.
3. Regardless, I don't think Dell will be fixing a (secondary) feature on a 6 year old computer. That's why I posted (to try to help you) in the first place.