Sorry you`ve had to wait, we need to see a HJT log before we can proceed. Proceed as follows and we`ll take it from there.
Click here to download HJTInstall.exe
- Save HJTInstaller to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Download Security Check by screen317 from HERE or HERE.
Save it to your Desktop.
Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. Press any key when asked.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Paste those two logs for me in your reply please,