As many of you have come to find out, some of the new drivers for windows 10 on dell laptops are messed up - you can no longer navigate back and forward while surfing in a browser with three finger multi-gestures - arguably one of the must useful gestures. I had this problem with the touchpad on my e5450. After 2 hours of trial and error, this is how I fixed it:
1. Uninstall the current touchpad driver - confirm that the DellTPad folder in C:\Program Files is empty(there may be a file left that you can't delete, but that's ok)
2. Restart your computer.
3. Download and install the windows 7 driver - you will need to restart.
4. Navigate to the DellTPad folder again.
5. Now you will need to change the compatibility of all the application files(.exe) to windows 7(it may only need to be one or two files but I changed the 6 there just in case). To do this, right click on each file > properties > compatibility > change settings for all users > check mark windows 7 and run as administrator. Do this to all the application files but NOT Apoint - it will not auto-startup if you do.
7. Open the dell touchpad properties and adjust your multi gesture settings.
Note: while this method worked for me, your system might be different so ymmv.