Search Results (5.8K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Relevance
F
Connection Setup problem or Something?

I am having a strange problem with my internet connection and settings I think.....ever since a Dell tech came & replaced my hard drive & had to reinstall winxp pro to it.....I had no idea how to setup my computer settings like I had before, so I'm assuming I set things up wrong or am missi

Question

Smile WSM On-line Resources Information
​ WSM On-line Resources Information​ ​If you are new to WSM and would like more information, here are some URL's you may find useful:​ ​Documentation. You can search for Manuals and knowledge base articles for the following URL:​ ​http://bit.ly/WfGr61&

Question

smile
​From microsofts forum.​ ​"Sue" <​​anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com​ ​> wrote in message​ ​news:10b5901c40ee0$4b44a6b0$a401280a@phx.gbl​

Question

Com 5 is IRQ 4 --- Com 2 should be

Question

com ports
I installed a lava d serial pci board, the computer gave them adresses of com 5 and com 6 the hardware i have needs them changed to comm 3 and com 4 how do i do this

Question

Com Ports

Question

Com Ports
​I have an Optiplex GX270 with WinXP Pro. I have installed Palm Desktop and use a USB cable to HotSync. It uses com port 1, which happens to be the only com port showing in Device Manager. Setup shows serial port one as com port 3 but since I use a USB cable, it doesn't help.​ ̴

Question

Closed

COM Port
Does the Inspiron have a physical COM port (DB9)?  I'm considering buying one, but I need COM connectivity and don't see a port on the "tour" photos.

Question

Com Ports

Question

Bluetooth and COM ports

Question

Closed

Laptop Com Port?
​I have an external device that wants to connect with the software via a Com Port. On the back of the laptop there isn't a com port (9 or 25 pin connector), yet the internal modem uses a com port, right? I would think there is an easy way to get to a com port, but I can't find any referenc

Question

COM port

Question

Closed

Com Port 1
​I have a loader that is set to com port 1 and when i try to make it communicate it tells me com port failed. I have gone in the boot up menu too make sure it is set to com port 1 and also in the device manager but for some reason it will not allow connection.​ ​IS there anyon

Question

Closed

Activate Com Port 1
​ I have an Inspiron 2650 running Win XP. I want to connect an embroidery machine with serial connection. I have a Belkin usb adapter, but when I try to use the machine I get a message that com port is in use. When I look at modem in device manager, I see that modem is on com 4 and com 2 a

Question

Closed

com port 1
​ I have an Inspiron 8600 running Windows XP. I purchased a device to control my audio/video equipment from my laptop. When I first boot I get a message saying com port in use, unable to communicate with pc-ir link. ​ ​Then I go to device manager and disable Com port 1. The comp

Question

COM port

Question

Closed

Com ports in Inspiron 2650
​ ​ ​I have an Inspiron 2650 laptop running Win XP. I want to connect an embroidery ​ ​machine with serial connection. There is no serial port on the back of the computer. I have a Belkin usb to serial adapter, but when I try to connect the machine I get a message t

Question

COM Port missing
​Greetings,​ ​I am running a Studio 1555 with Phoenix Bios rev A13 and Windows 7. Two days ago, I allowed MIcrosoft to update the software. After that, my COM port was missing. I found this out when I connected my Uno board and was unable to communicate with it. Then I found t

Question

COM port ---continue

Question

COM Ports Question

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!