Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

February 7th, 2013 04:00

The vWorkspace web access cannot log in

Hi,

May I ask this question? How to solve this problem: The vWorkspace web access cannot login

I am a beginner for vWorkspace. I installed a vWorkspace 7.6 on window 2k8r2Sp1. When I login vWorkspace web access with a windows machine, I got error message 'Your application list is empty. Please contact your Web Access administrator about assigning applications to your user account.'.(I had assigned applications to my user) I searched in Knowledge Base Article. And I found https://support.quest.com/SolutionDetail.aspx?id=SOL94295&pr=vWorkspace . But I got same error when the website properties of the vWorkspace management console using NetBios.

Thanks and best regards,

Jianhua

7 Posts

February 7th, 2013 07:00

How to check the applications publish correct or not?

Can I think the applications has been published?

Untitled.png

57 Posts

February 7th, 2013 08:00

Hi Jianhua,

When you created the applications did you set your user as a Target Assignment?

If you open Resources from the tree list on the left and then 'Managed Applications', when you click on notepad.exe or jean 1 do you have your user(s) listed on the right hand side in the targets window?

Thanks, Sam

7 Posts

February 7th, 2013 08:00

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your quick replay.

I think I has done it. Could you please help to double check. If anything wrong please correct me. Thanks a lot!

Managed appliacation.png

Best Regards,

Jianhua

34 Posts

February 7th, 2013 11:00

Things i would try:

1. Will the Applications appear if i connect via vWorkspace AppPortal?

2.  If its assigned to the User as a target directly.

7 Posts

February 8th, 2013 03:00

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your help.

No Applications appear in vWorkspace AppPortal.

The second one, How to check? (I am not familiar vWorkspace, Sorry )

I encountered a new problem so far. I tired install pntools. I got an error during installation. (I login server as administrator, it is 2k8r2 system)

install error.png

Then I ignored it.after installation I got an error when I wanted to check the managed applications

error for managed app1.png

error for managed app2.png

Thanks, -Jianhua

228 Posts

February 8th, 2013 07:00

Hello Jianhua,

The vWorkspace PNtools can only be installed on Windows 2008 R2 when the server is to be used as a VDI and does not have the RDSH role or the vWorkspace server components installed. If the server will be a Terminal Server or RDSH then the installation of PNtools is not supported. I would recoomend that you uninstall PNtools from the server.

Do you have a support account as I would recommend that you open a support case which would enable us to setup a webex with you to resolve the configuration problrem.

Best Regards

David

7 Posts

February 9th, 2013 07:00

Hi David,

Thanks for your useful description. I don't have a support account. I am a QA of Dell wyse team. I will testing the integration of vworkspace with Wyse thin client.

This week is holiday in China for Chinese new year. Can I ask your help after the holiday? Thanks a lot for you all!

Happy new year,

Jianhua

228 Posts

February 11th, 2013 07:00

Hi Jianhua,

Send me a message when you return from holiday and I will try to help out.

Regards

David

7 Posts

February 17th, 2013 00:00

Hi David,

I come back. Could you please tell me your online time next Monday?

Thanks, -Jianhua

No Events found!