We have a customer that uses Thinclients with WinCE6.0 (HP T5550) and I have an issue with the vWorkspace Connector.
Let me try to explain...
We use the vWorkspace Connector for Windows Embedded CE 7.0.
* I've setup the connector with the customer vWorkspace Brokers
* I've enterd a test user credentials so I can select the right Published Desktop
* Removed the credentials so it empty when the next user logs in on this TC
* I saved the config (called it Default).
* I configured the HP Thinconnect to use the saved connection file for vWorkspace
See the screenshots below:
I add the vWorkspace Connector for Windows CE
I enter the credentials and clear this again after I've selected the Application
I enter the connectivity properties and select the application. After this I clear the credentials.
I save the connection settings to Default and add this to the User (first screenshot)
Automatic Log On is enabled with User.
The Credentials pop-up shows and I enter the user credentials.
I have to enter the credentials
I can logon to my RDS servers. I had to change the password...
When I reboot the Thinclient this error occurs. As you can see the last user credentials (USERNAME and DOMAIN) are saved....
Does anyone has this issue or a solutions for this? The user has no rights to edit connections on the Thinclient, I've removed every setting.
I can use Internet Explorer as connector instead of the vWorkspace Connector and open the internal Web Access, but I prefer the option above.
Thanks for any help with this!
Message was edited by: Brian Olthof
- Title changed -