vWorkspace

Last reply by 01-16-2015 Solved
Start a Discussion
Not applicable

internal security gateway bypass and same url for external and internal web access

1 quest broker role
1 security gateway with web access roles
1 terminal server

I have configured the security gateway default rule with the setting:  'vworkspace security gateway'

I have created a custom rule with value 172.16.1.177 (this is my internal windows7 client).
When i browse to internal url (fqdn secure gateway server) i get bypassed (tsdebug shows not sslgateway).

But now i want to use 1 URL for internal and externals so both type same URL.
Now when i browse to external URL from internal machine with above ip i still get through security gateway, i see a SSLGateway

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
3 Silver

Hi Erik,

I believe this was fixed in our most recent release 8.5 - documents.software.dell.com/DOC252107

Please download and upgrade your farm and let us know if you still see this issue.

If you do it may be best to log a service request so we can see exactly what is going on.

Thanks, Sam

View solution in original post

Reply (1)
3 Silver

Hi Erik,

I believe this was fixed in our most recent release 8.5 - documents.software.dell.com/DOC252107

Please download and upgrade your farm and let us know if you still see this issue.

If you do it may be best to log a service request so we can see exactly what is going on.

Thanks, Sam

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor