Designed to accommodate high-volume printing needs, the Dell 5535dn Multifunction Laser Printer helps to keep large workgroups running efficiently while delivering high-quality laser prints and taking up a minimal amount of space.
- High Duty Cycle: Print up to 275,000 pages (max) per month with minimal user interference and maintenance; print resolution of up to 1200x1200 dpi.
- Fast Laser Printing: Print or copy up to 55 pages per minute letter (actual print speed will vary with use).
- Clear, Crisp Scans in Mono or Color: High-speed scan in color or black and white. High quality image resolution of up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. Minimize paper use and maximize productivity by scanning and send to USB, network (PC/server/FTP) or directly to e-mail.
- Standalone or PC Faxing: Send high-speed (up to 33.6kbps max.) color or black-and-white faxes either standalone or from any networked PC connected to the 5535dn.
- Flexible Connectivity: Optional parallel, serial, wireless and gigabit Ethernet cards for flexible connectivity, fast transmission speeds and work efficiencies. Conveniently located front and rear USB host ports let you save to or print from a USB flash drive.
Lasting Business Value
The Dell 5535dn Multifunction Laser Printer takes up a minimal amount of space and allows to you print, copy, fax and scan while eliminating the hassle of managing four separate machines. With its many expandability options and a low total cost of ownership, it delivers long-term business value as well day-to-day savings.
|Eye-Opening Value: The 5535dn is priced up to 29% lower than the leading competitor. What’s more remarkable, this performance-class printer also offers up to 19% lower total cost of printing over 3 years than the leading competitor – a significant savings in the long run.
|Meets Your Demands: Customize the 5535dn with the optional features your large workgroup demands, including 80GB* hard disk, memories and specialized applications like high-quality electronic forms, font libraries, bar codes, encryption, IPDS and more.
|Room to Grow: The 5535dn can be upgraded to meet your evolving productivity needs. Choose from various stackable input paper-tray options (boasting paper input capacity up to 3,200 sheets), and additional memory to handle the most demanding high-capacity printing.
|High-Yield Toner Options: Printer is shipped with a high-capacity 18,000 page* toner cartridge. 3 replacement toner cartridges are available: 7,000-page*, high-yield 25,000-page* or an extra-high capacity 36,000-page* for longer service between toner changes. An extra-high capacity cartridge delivers a printing cost per page that’s up to 13% lower than the high capacity cartridge available with the HP M4345x*.
Easy to Set Up, Manage & Use
From intuitive printer management to simplified routine maintenance, the Dell 5535dn Multifunction Laser Printer can make life easier for IT staff and end users alike.
- Remote Printer Management: Manage the 5535dn Printer remotely using a Web browser with Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool.
- Network-Ready: Along with optional wireless LAN capability, standard Ethernet 10/100 Base-T networking lets you easily wire the 5535dn for a large workgroup.
- Fleet-Level Monitoring: Dell OpenManage™ Printer Manager lets you manage and monitor the usage, statistics and settings of a fleet of 50 or more printers.
- Intuitive User Controls: Thoughtful design features include a 9-inch LCD color touch screen, with navigation buttons and a numeric keypad for simple navigation and fax dialing.
- Easy Toner Management: The Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool alerts you when toner is running low.
Outstanding Service & Support
Dell offers a wide range of installation, maintenance and service options to ensure that your 5535dn Printer continues to meet your needs well into the future.
- Reliable Dell Support: Get back up and running quickly with Dell’s standard 1-year limited hardware warranty* and 3-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service* after Remote Diagnosis* . A Fuser unit replacement is included during the limited hardware warranty* period to help save you from high replacement costs.
- Secured Print Release: Help keep valuable corporate data safe and sound through easy PIN authentication.
- Added Peace of Mind: Protect your investment even longer with an optional limited hardware warranty* extension of up to 5 years total. Unlike other brands, Dell includes a Fuser unit replacement for the life of your warranty.
- Installation Assistance: Optional Dell installation services* can help you avoid the task of installing and configuring a new printer.
- Additional Service Options: Simplify your printer environment with Dell ProSupport* services, featuring options such as specialized technical support, select application support and onsite diagnosis.