What is the Follow-Me Enterprise?
The Aruba Networks System Solution
- Follow-Me Connectivity: Adaptive 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks optimize themselves to enable users to always be within reach of mission-critical information.
- Follow-Me Security: Identity-based security assigns access policies to users, enforcing those policies whenever and wherever a network is accessed.
- Follow-Me Applications: Remote access solutions and cellular network integration are designed to ensure uninterrupted access to applications as users move.
- Follow-Me Management: Multi-vendor network management provides a single point of control while managing both legacy and new wireless networks from both Aruba and its competitors.
Aruba has integrated all of the elements required to deliver enterprise mobility—security, application, network and radio frequency (RF) management services—into a unified solution. The components of this solution include an award-winning portfolio of wireless LAN, security, diagnostic, network management, and integration products backed by a worldwide support and training organization. Components include:
Reliable wireless LANs
- Aruba Mobility Controllers for flexible, high-performance support of the ArubaOS operating system and software modules
- Aruba Access Points and Access Concentrators that provide wireless and wireline access to Aruba Mobility Controllers
- ArubaOS operating system for delivering user-centric enterprise mobility
- ArubaOS software modules for value-added security and mobility features including mesh networking, wireless intrusion detection, policy enforcement firewall and remote access
- Aruba Endpoint Compliance System for Network Access Control
- AirWave Wireless Management Suite from Aruba for centralized management
- Automatically optimize network performance for best results at all times
- Modular hardware and software design can help lower CAPEX
- Ladder-free updates and upgrades over the network can reduce OPEX
Simple deployment and maintenance
- Identity-based access control enforced for all users at all times
- Security meets DoD / PCI / HIPAA requirements
Easy to manage
- Interoperable with existing networking gear – no forklifts needed
Highly flexible, massively scalable design
- Centralized management, remote reconfiguration lowers IT overhead
- WLAN, remote access, wired and wireless guest access, enterprise mesh, cellular+Wi-Fi (FMC), wired security, NAC
- Scalable from SOHO on up