Brocade 300 — 24-Port, 8-Gbit/sec Fibre Channel switches for entry and midrange Enterprise SANs
• Non-blocking and non-oversubscribed platform with a total bandwidth of 408 Gbit/sec in 1U
• Designed to increase network performance with enhanced Brocade Inter-Switch Link (ISL) Trunking, which
allows up to eight ports (at 2-, 4-, or 8-Gbit/sec speeds) between a pair of switches to be combined to form a
single, logical ISL with a speed up to 64 Gbit/sec
• Utilizes extended distance support to enable native Fibre Channel extension greater than 590 km
• Combines up to 24 ports of industry-leading 8-Gbit/sec technology with Ports on Demand scaling from 8 to
16 to 24 ports, allowing “pay-as-you-grow” scalability
• Helps protect existing investments by providing 8-Gbit/sec technology with auto-sensing capabilities to also
recognize 1-, 2- and 4-Gbit/sec devices
• Designed to future-proof investments by allowing organizations to use 4-Gbit/sec Small Form-Factor
Pluggables (SFPs) today and upgrade to 8-Gbit/sec SFPs when required
• Utilizes the Brocade EZSwitchSetup wizard, which can make SAN configuration a simple 3-step point-and-click task
• Includes a USB port that can increase serviceability and error logging by facilitating firmware upgrades and downloads of system log files
• Features an easy-to-use, non-blocking and non-oversubscribed platform that is designed to eliminate time wasted on managing ports and cables
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems, including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls.