PowerEdge R340 Rack Server
Increase performance, ability to scale, and simplify IT with an entry-level 1U rack server designed for businesses with remote and branch offices
Tech Specs & Customization PowerEdge R340 Rack Server
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Processor Thermal Configuration
Memory DIMM Type and Speed
Memory Configuration Type
RAID/Internal Storage Controllers
SATA HDD Info
Boot Optimized Storage Cards
Embedded Systems Management
Fibre Channel Adapters
Additional PCIe Cards
iDRAC Service Module
BIOS and Advanced System Configuration Settings
Advanced System Configurations
Dell Services: Data Protection
Dell Services: On-site Diagnosis Service
Dell Services: HPC Support Services
Dell Services:Deployment Services
Dell Services:Additional Deployment Services
Dell Services:Training and Certification
Dell Services:Remote Consulting Services
For Info Only
Tech Support Phone Label - Standard
MAC Address Label - Standard
Main Configuration Box Label - Standard
System Information Label - Standard
Order Details Label - Standard
E-Support Label - Standard
Asset Report - Standard
BIOS Settings - Standard
For Inside Sales Use - Dellplus Charges
Also included in this system
The following options and default selections are included with your order.
Boost your business productivity
- Increase performance with up to 50%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4- or a 6-core Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Scale your IT on your own terms
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4- or a 6-core Intel Xeon E-2100 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5" hot plug HDDs or four 3.5" hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Simplify your IT infrastructure
• Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
• Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.