How do I become a Dell Expert?
A: The Dell Expert Network is a support and relationship program designed to help IT Consultants with their service to small business clients. Any IT consultant who joins the program will benefit from advantages including a dedicated account manager, rewards and special offers and training access. The program requires an IT consultant to recommend Dell products to their clients to purchase directly from Dell via the program.
Q: If my client contacts Dell directly or is contacted by Dell and makes a purchase, will I get Rewards for the sale?
Q: Are my Rewards transferrable to another IT consultant, family or friend in the Dell Expert Network program?
- any entities, or employees of entities, that participate in the Dell EMC PartnerDirect Program or any other resale program of Dell or any Dell Affiliate;
- any entities, or employees of entities, that distribute, resell or sub-license any Dell products and/or services to End Customers;
- any individuals or entities that provide support or services to an IT department of a public or private sector organisation; and
- any entities whose primary business is the resale of IT products and/or services.
Q: Can I share training material from Dell Expert Network with other colleagues who are not part of the program?
Dell Expert Network Terms and Conditions
1. Objective of Terms and Conditions
1.1 The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set out the applicable terms and conditions, criteria, requirements and rewards relating to the Dell Expert Network program ("Program").
2. Administration of the Program
2.1 The Program is administered and managed in Australia by Dell Australia Pty Limited of Building 3, 14 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia (“Dell”).
2.2 These Terms and Conditions apply to all IT Consultants who participate in the Program in Australia and New Zealand.
The following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them unless the context dictates otherwise:
“Coupons” means any coupon for which an IT Consultant has redeemed Rewards for after reaching a minimum of 50 Rewards, which shall be used to purchase Dell products or services.
“Dell Fiscal Quarter” means a quarter in a Dell Fiscal Year. (Q1 = Feb, Mar and Apr. Q2 = May, Jun and Jul. Q3 = Aug, Sept and Oct. Q4 = Nov, Dec and Jan).
“Dell Fiscal Year” means Dell's fiscal year, commencing on 1 February and ending on 31 January of the following year.
“End Customer” means any individual, or legal entity in Australia or New Zealand that has less than 100 employees and operates in the private sector, that directly orders and purchases from Dell Products and/or Services for its own internal end-use (and not for resale, distribution or sub-licensing to others).
“IT Consultant” means an individual professional who provides information technology consultancy services or technical information technology consultancy services to individuals or legal entities in the private sector with up to ninety-nine (99) employees”
“Personal Information” has the same meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
“Privacy Laws” means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles set out in Schedule 1 of the Act and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of Personal Information, as in force from time to time.
“Products” means any Dell branded product or Dell owned product provided by Dell and which product Dell nominates to be included in the Program.
“Rewards” mean any rewards (in dollar values) accrued by the IT Consultant through a recommendation of Products and/or Services to an End Customer to be redeemed for a Coupon.
“Rewards Cap” means the maximum Rewards value that can be earned in a Dell Fiscal Quarter, as defined further in clause 7 below.
“Services” means any services provided by Dell or Dell’s subcontractors for the Products, including support and maintenance services, which services Dell nominates to be included in the Program.
4. About the Program
4.1 The Program is designed to reward IT Consultants for recommending Dell Products and Services to End Customers.
4.2 In addition to receiving Rewards and Coupons as part of the Program, IT Consultants may have access to courses relating to Dell or its products and services. IT Consultants may also rely on technical assistance and expertise from Dell representatives regarding Dell’s products and services.
5. Eligibility for the Program
5.1 In order to be eligible for the Program, a participant must be an IT Consultant, as that term is defined in these Terms and Conditions, and satisfy any additional criteria as determined by Dell in its sole discretion.
5.2 The IT Consultant must complete the registration process on the dedicated Program site and/or by telephone with a Dell sales representative. If the IT Consultant meets all of the criteria stipulated for the Program, an email will be sent by Dell to the IT Consultant to confirm Dell’s approval of the IT Consultant to participate in the Program.
5.3 By participating in the Program, the IT Consultant agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions that may be provided by Dell to the IT Consultant from time to time.
5.4 The following persons will not be eligible to participate in the Program:
(i) any entities, or employees of entities, that participate in the Dell EMC PartnerDirect Program or any other resale program of Dell;
(ii) any entities, or employees of entities, that distribute, resell or sub-license any Dell products and/or services to End Customers;
(iii) any individuals or entities that provide support or services to an IT department of a public or private sector organisation; and
(iv) any entities whose primary business is the resale of IT products and/or services.
5.5 If, for any reason at any time, Dell becomes aware that any IT Consultant participating in the Program falls into any of the categories listed in 5.4, Dell may immediately terminate the IT Consultant's participation in the Program (regardless of any approvals that may have already been provided by Dell to the IT Consultant). Upon termination of the IT Consultant’s participation in the Program, the IT Consultant will forfeit any of its Rewards and Coupons.
6.1 The IT Consultant will receive Rewards for every Qualifying Purchase (further defined in clause 8.2 below) at a rate of 3% of the total invoice price (incl. GST), as set out more fully in clause 8.
6.2 Rewards will be issued on the date of the relevant invoice. The total number of Rewards accrued will be communicated to the IT Consultant once per Dell Fiscal Quarter. Those Rewards may be used by the IT Consultant toward the purchase of subsequent online or offline purchases directly from Dell. If there is any dispute in relation to Rewards total, the IT Consultant must notify Dell within 30 days from the date that the IT Consultant received their quarterly Rewards total. If no dispute is raised during this period the Rewards total will be deemed accepted by the IT Consultant.
6.3 Rewards are subject to a quarterly cap, as described in clause 7 below. The cap will be determined by Dell in its sole discretion and may vary from Dell Fiscal Quarter to Dell Fiscal Quarter.
6.4 Rewards will be valid for a period of 2 years from date of issue, after which they will expire.
7. Rewards Cap
7.1 Rewards are subject to a quarterly Rewards Cap of fifteen thousand dollars AUD ($15,000.00) per Dell Fiscal Quarter. Once the Rewards Cap is met, remaining Qualifying Purchases during the Dell Fiscal Quarter will not be eligible for Rewards. Dell reserves the right to change this Rewards Cap at any time. In the event that the Rewards Cap is modified, these Terms and Conditions will be updated and notice will be provided to existing IT Consultants with effect in thirty (30) days.
8. How to Earn Rewards
8.1 The IT Consultant can earn Rewards by: (a) recommending the Products and/or Services to an End Customer ; and (b) the End Customer subsequently purchasing the Products and/or Services directly from Dell in accordance with the quote provided by Dell.
8.2 The IT Consultant will earn and receive Rewards at a rate of 3% of the total invoice price (incl. GST) for:
(a) each Product and/or Service either:
(i) purchased by the End Customer directly with Dell that originates from a recommendation made by the IT Consultant to the End Customer; or
(ii) ordered and purchased by the IT Consultant directly from Dell for its own internal end-use; and
(b) where Dell has issued an invoice to:
(i) the End Customer in relation to the recommendation by the IT Consultant;
(ii) or the IT Consultant for the said Products and/or Services ordered; and
(c) payment for the Products and/or Services ordered has been made by the End Customer or the IT Consultant (as may be the case) directly to Dell and received by Dell; and
(d) such purchase has not been made as set out in clause 8.6;
8.3 Rewards will be received after an IT Consultant follows the procedure detailed in clause 9 below.
8.4 If, once converted from dollars to Rewards, the amount of Rewards is not a whole number, the amount of Rewards will be rounded up or down to the nearest whole number. For example, if the IT Consultant’s recommendation to the End Customer generates a sale by Dell of a Dell notebook product in the amount of AUD$ 2,400.50 (incl. GST), the IT Consultant will earn and receive 3% Rewards against the full amount of AUD$ 2,400.50, which would be converted to 72.015 Rewards, however the IT Consultant will receive 72 Rewards after the value will be rounded up or down to nearest whole number.
8.5 If a refund is processed for any Qualifying Purchase, the Rewards received by the IT Consultant as part of that Qualifying Purchase will be deducted from the IT Consultant’s total Rewards.
8.6 If the IT Consultant recommends to an End Customer any Products or Services, or the End Customer or IT Consultant purchases any Dell Products or Services for its own end-use, via another channel outside of the Program (including but not limited to a Dell authorised reseller or retailer, Dell Premier website, Dell Commercial Sales team or Dell Factory Outlet), the IT Consultant will not be entitled to earn and receive Rewards on such recommendations and purchases.
8.7 Dell reserves the right in its sole discretion to reverse or cancel any Rewards or Coupons if: (a) any Qualifying Purchase is not properly executed or is fraudulent or invalid for any reason; or (b) any Rewards or Coupons are acquired fraudulently, corruptly or illegally.
8.8 If the IT Consultant wishes to change or vary any order of Products and/or Services in which they would accrue Rewards, the IT Consultant must contact the Dell Expert Network team to request the change or variation. The Dell Expert Network team representative will notify the IT Consultant which Products and/or Services may be available and whether any Rewards will be changed for any alternate or substitute Products and/or Services.
8.9 Any Rewards and Coupons (and any reward or benefit received by redeeming a Coupon) received by IT Consultants through Rewards accrued from the Program are intended solely for IT Consultant's own use and may not be resold, licensed, leased, traded or used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
8.10 Any Rewards and Coupons received by each IT Consultant are personal, non-transferable, and may not be assigned to other Program participants or to any third parties.
8.11 Neither Rewards nor Coupons may be sold, donated, assigned, or in any way alienated or encumbered, and are not subject to succession by inheritance. In the event of the death of a participating IT Consultant, the deceased IT Consultant’s participation in the Program will be automatically terminated and any Rewards available in the account or any Coupons yet to be redeemed will be forfeited.
8.12 If Dell becomes aware that any IT Consultant is in breach of any obligations or terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and/or does not meet the requirements of the Program, Dell reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately terminate the IT Consultant’s participation in the Program and cancel the IT Consultant’s Rewards and any Coupons yet to be redeemed.
8.13 If requested by Dell, the IT Consultant must verify its compliance with these Terms and Conditions prior to receiving any Rewards or Coupons. The required verification will be in a form determined by Dell in its sole discretion.
9. How to Redeem Rewards and Coupons
9.1 The IT Consultant can redeem Rewards at any time. The IT Consultant will need to contact the Dell Expert Network sales representative to request Rewards
9.2 Rewards can be redeemed for Coupons at any time, provided that the IT Consultant has accrued a minimum of 50 Rewards and their Rewards have not expired. Rewards will be converted into a Coupon of equivalent value on the basis that each Reward is worth $1. For example, if an IT Consultant has accrued 500 Rewards, these Rewards can be redeemed for a $500 Coupon or two (2) $250 Coupons. Once a Reward is redeemed in the form of a Coupon, each Coupon will expire after 90 days from date of issuance.
9.3 Coupons can be redeemed online by the IT Consultant to purchase any Dell products and services at For Business site https://www.dell.com/en-au/work/shop or https://www.dell.com/en-nz/work/shop or by contacting the Dell Expert Network sales representative to process the order. A minimum order value of AUD $50 is required to redeem Coupons.
9.4 If the value of the purchase is greater than the value of a Coupon, the IT Consultant is required to pay the difference through normal Dell payment methods. For example, if an IT Consultant’s total order value is $1,000 and the IT Consultant uses a $500 Coupon on their purchase, the IT Consultant must pay the remaining $500 balance of the order.
10. Inactive Account
10.1 If an IT Consultant does not make any recommendations that result in a final End Customer purchase for Products or Services within any given period of 12 months, the IT Consultant will be classified as inactive, however any accrued Rewards will remain valid for 24 months from the date of issue.. If the IT Consultant is interested in re-joining the Program, the IT Consultant will be required to contact a Dell sales representative.
11. Portfolio of Products, Services, Rewards & Coupons
11.1 The Rewards and/or Coupons cannot be exchanged in any way for cash or any other product or service other than those specifically selected by Dell.
11.2 Dell may change the nominated portfolio of Products and Services or Rewards and Coupons included in the Program at any time without any prior notice to, or agreement by, the IT Consultants.
12.1 When doing any act or engaging in any practice in relation to Personal Information of End Customers, the IT Consultant must comply with its obligations under the Privacy Laws if applicable.
12.2 The IT Consultant must limit its access to or use of Personal Information of End Customers to that which is necessary to comply with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, the Program or any applicable laws.
12.3 The IT Consultant must take all necessary steps to protect any Personal Information of End Customers to which it has access against unauthorised use, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure and access.
12.4 The IT Consultant must, upon request by Dell, provide Dell with details of its policies, systems and processes it has in place to ensure compliance with its obligations hereunder.
13.1 Dell will not be liable or responsible for any lost or misdirected Rewards or Coupons due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including due to technical failure or otherwise, or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
13.2 Each IT Consultant is prohibited from using any Dell trade marks or logos, referring to itself as an authorised provider, agent, contractor, reseller, distributor or licensor of Dell or its products or services, or creating the impression that Dell is affiliated with it, other than as expressly permitted in writing by Dell. Except for the authorisation by Dell for the IT Consultant to recommend the Products and Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions , the IT Consultant must not claim or imply that it and Dell are legal partners or that Dell has sponsored, authorised, approved, or endorsed the IT Consultant’s business or any offer or marketing, advertising or promotion from the IT Consultant’s business in any manner. The IT Consultant shall comply with applicable laws in relation to its activities in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
13.3 All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights of Dell (“Dell IP”) belong solely and exclusively to Dell or their licensors. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to grant the IT Consultant any ownership interest in any of the Dell IP in or to any Products or Services, in whole or in part.
13.4 The IT Consultant represents and warrants to Dell that it will not disparage Dell or make false or misleading representations in relation to the Program or Dell’s products or services or do anything else which is likely to bring the reputation or good standing of Dell or its products, services or business into disrepute.
13.5 The Program may be modified, suspended, cancelled or terminated by Dell at its sole discretion at any time and for any reason. In the event the Program is cancelled or terminated, IT Consultants who present sufficient Rewards for redemption of any Coupons may forward the request by email to the Dell Expert Network team within 15 days after the termination date of the Program.
13.7 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dell will not be liable for loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by the IT Consultant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the IT Consultant participating in the Program or using any of the Rewards or Coupons.
13.8 The IT Consultant shall fully indemnify and hold harmless Dell, its employees, agents and contractors from and against any claims, losses, damages and expenses arising out of or in connection with: (a) any breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions by the IT Consultant or its employees, agents or contractors; (b) any fraudulent, negligent or wilful act or omission by the IT Consultant or its employees, agents or contractors; and (c) any false or misleading representation by the IT Consultant or its employees, agents or contractors regarding the Program or Dell’s products or services.
13.9 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be published at this page, and IT Consultants will be contacted by email of any such changes. It is the responsibility of the IT Consultant to keep abreast and informed of such changes.
13.10 The IT Consultant must not assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions, whether in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Dell.
13.11 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other terms and conditions and the remainder of the terms and conditions in question will not be affected.
13.12 No failure or delay on Dell’s part in exercising any power or rights under these Terms and Conditions operates as a waiver, nor does any single or partial exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise, or the exercise of any other power or right.
13.13 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
GAME OF SKILLDELL EXPERT NETWORK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the “[DELL EXPERT NETWORK] ” competition (Competition) is Dell Australia Pty Limited of Unit 3, 14 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086, Australia (Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 12:01 am (AEST) on 2 August 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 29 October 2021 (Competition Period).
- Entry in the Competition is free and entries must be completed within the Competition Period. The Competition is open to individuals who meet the Eligibility Criteria (Eligible Entrants).
- To enter the Competition, you must meet the following criteria (Eligibility Criteria):
a. you must be an Australian or New Zealand resident; and
b. you must not be a director or employee of the Promoter or an immediate family member of a director or employee of the Promoter.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
Entering the Competition
- Entry into the Competition must be undertaken during the Competition Period as follows:
Competition open to Dell Expert Network members only. There will be 3 top prize winners based on the first 3 Dell Expert Network members (from either the Australia or New Zealand program) to reach $800 AUD ($857 NZD) and above in Rewards for Australia (and New Zealand) as defined under the terms of the Dell Expert Network program [www.dell.com.au/dellexperts and www.dell.co.nz/dellexperts] from Qualifying Purchases* (“Rewards Goal”) during the competition period will receive a free Dell Ultrasharp 34 Curved USB-C Hub Monitor – U3421WE ! (equivalent to over $26,667 AUD ($28,571 NZD) spend from DEN’s recommendations of Dell Products and Services to 2 minimum End Customers).
Alternatively, if Dell Expert Network members (from either the Australia or New Zealand program) who reach $600 AUD ($643 NZD) and up to $799 AUD ($856 NZD) in Rewards for Australia (and New Zealand) (as defined under the terms o the Dell Expert Network program from Qualifying Purchases* (“Regards Goal”) during the competition period will receive a free Dell Ultrasharp Webcam WB7022! (equivalent to over $20,000 AUD ($21,429 NZD) in spend from DEN’s recommendations of Dell Products and Services to 2 minimum End Customers).
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Registration Forms or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment. Registration Forms will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensive Registration Forms will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be 3 top prize winners based on the first 3 Dell Expert Network members (from either the Australia or New Zealand program) to reach $800 AUD ($857 NZD) and above in Rewards during the competition period. In case there are fewer than 3 Dell Expert Network members who reach the Rewards goal mentioned above, the Promoter will only give the prize to the number of winners who did reach the Rewards goal. In case there are more than 3 Dell Expert Network members who reach the Rewards goal, the criteria to determine the winner will be who reached the Rewards Goal earliest as per invoice date. The prize consists of a Dell Ultrasharp 34 Curved USB-C Hub Monitor – U3421WE! (order code: Mu3421weau) for each of the winners.
There will be a number of second prize winners based on the Dell Expert Network members (from either the Australia or New Zealand program) to reach $600 AUD ($643 NZD) in Rewards during the competition period., the Promoter will only give the prize to the number of winners who did reach the Rewards goal as per invoice date. The prize consists of a Dell Ultrasharp Webcam WB7022 (order code:722-Bbbe) for each of the winners.
- Online prize value per New Dell Ultrasharp 34 Curved Monitor U3421WE is $1579 AUD (estimated RRP)
Online prize value per New Dell Ultrasharp Webcam WB7022 is $379 AUD (estimated RRP).
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any winning of the prize and individuals entering the Competition should seek independent financial advice before entering the Competition.
- The stated value of the prize is correct at the commencement date of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value of the prizes or the individual components of the prizes. The prizes (whether in whole or in part) are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services, unless otherwise specified.
- If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize of equal or greater value and/or specification will be awarded to the winning Eligible Entrant in lieu.
Judging and prize draw
- Identifying the winners of the Competition will take place during Dell Technologies virtual meeting on the week of 15 November 2021 (equivalent to Dell’s Fiscal Week 3 after running the quarterly report for the Competition Period equivalent to Dell’s 3rd fiscal quarter. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winning Eligible Entrants will be notified in writing by the Promoter (or its agents) within 2 days of the judging of Prize Entries using the contact details provided in the Registration Form. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the Promoter’s website at www.dell.com.au/dellexperts and www.dell.co.nz/dellexperts. Must be Dell Expert Network member to enter competition. To register please visit: www.dell.com.au/dellexperts and www.dell.co.nz/dellexperts
- In the event that a winner of the prize cannot be contacted or fails to accept the prize within 3 months, then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will allocate the prize to another Eligible Entrant whose Prize Entry is also considered to be within the Dell Expert Network members who reach the required Rewards Goal during the competition period as stated above.
- The winners must, if requested by the Promoter, verify their compliance with these Competition terms and conditions prior to receiving a prize. The required verification will be in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If the winner that does not comply with this clause they will forfeit their prize.
Promotional and other obligations
- By entering the Competition, you agree that, in the event that your Prize Entry is selected as a winner of the prize referred to in these Competition terms and conditions, you will be available for reasonable publicity purposes related to the Competition and that (without limiting its rights), the Promoter may conduct interviews and take photographs to be used by the Promoter in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, as it deems necessary.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by you (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of you taking part in, winning or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (g) the use of a prize.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) the Content is the original [artistic/literary] work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition as it sees fit. Any entry which is made as a result of tampering with the entry process will be invalid and not eligible for judging and/or any prizes.
- These Competition terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the law in New South Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
8.2 The IT Consultant will earn and receive Rewards at a rate of 3% of the total invoice price (incl. GST) for:
- each Product and/or Service either:
i. purchased by the End Customer directly with Dell that originates from a recommendation made by the IT Consultant to the End Customer; or
ii. ordered and purchased by the IT Consultant directly from Dell for its own internal end-use; and
- where Dell has issued an invoice to:
i. the End Customer in relation to the recommendation by the IT Consultant;
ii. or the IT Consultant for the said Products and/or Services ordered; and
- payment for the Products and/or Services ordered has been made by the End Customer or the IT Consultant (as may be the case) directly to Dell and received by Dell; and
- such purchase has not been made as set out in clause 8.6;
For more information about Dell Expert Network and full Terms & Conditions of the program, visit:
Link AU https://www.dell.com/en-au/work/shop/dell-small-business/cp/dell-expert-network?~ck=mn
Link NZ https://www.dell.com/en-nz/work/shop/dell-small-business/cp/dell-expert-network?~ck=mn