11AC Wi-Fi – Ultra fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for 4K streaming and gaming.
Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
High-Powered Antennas – 4 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption – WPA/WPA2 helps secure your wireless.
Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
|Device Interfaces|| |
• IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
• WLAN (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
|Antenna Type|| |
• Four external antennas
|Data Signal Rate|| |
• 2.4 GHz
• Up to 600 Mbps1
• 5 GHz
• Up to 1,300 Mbps1
• IEEE 802.11ac
• IEEE 802.11n
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.3ab
• IEEE 802.11b
• IEEE 802.11a
• IEEE 802.11d
• IEEE 802.3u
|Minimum Requirements|| |
• Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or MAC OS X 10.6 or
• Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 28.0, Chrome 28.0, Safari
6.0, or other Java-enabled browser
• Network Interface Card
• Cable/DSL modem or other Internet Service Provider
equipment with Ethernet port
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
|Advanced Features|| |
• Web setup wizard
• QoS (Quality of Service)
• DMZ (De-militarized Zone)
• Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Guest Zone
• 258.8 x 183.4 x 44.9 mm (10.2 x 7.2 x 1.8 inches)
• 565 grams (1.25 pounds)
|Power Adaptor|| |
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Output: 12 V, 1.5 A
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• CE 2
• S Mark (UL60950)
• Wi-Fi Certified
• WPS Setup
The DIR-878 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router is a powerful wireless networking solution designed for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) environments. By combining high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi with dual-band technology and Gigabit Ethernet ports, the DIR-878 provides a seamless networking experience with a high degree of convenience and flexibility for SOHOs. The DIR-878's SOHO-class advanced security features help keep data safe from unwanted network intruders. These features together with the increased range and reliability of Wireless AC technology help provide a protected network for devices in your home or office.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.