11AC Wi-Fi – Ultra fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for 4K streaming and gaming.
Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.
High-Powered Antennas – 4 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption – WPA/WPA2 helps secure your wireless.
Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
|Device Interfaces|| |
• IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
• WLAN (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
|Antenna Type|| |
• Four external antennas
|Data Signal Rate|| |
• 2.4 GHz
• Up to 450 Mbps11
• 5 GHz
• Up to 1,300 Mbps12
• IEEE 802.11ac
• IEEE 802.11n
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.3ab
• IEEE 802.11b
• IEEE 802.11a
• IEEE 802.11d
• IEEE 802.3u
|Minimum Requirements|| |
• Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or MAC OS X 10.6 or
• Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 28.0, Chrome 28.0, Safari
6.0, or other Java-enabled browser
• Network Interface Card
• Cable/DSL modem or other Internet Service Provider
equipment with Ethernet port
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
|Advanced Features|| |
• Web setup wizard
• QoS (Quality of Service)
• DMZ (De-militarized Zone)
• Firewall - Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Guest Zone
|Mobile App Support|| |
• D-Link Wi-Fi
• 258.8 x 183.7 x 49.2 mm (10.2 x 7.2 x 1.9 inches)
• 576 grams (1.27 pounds)
|Power Adaptor|| |
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Output: 12 V, 1.5 A
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
4 High-Gain Antennas and MU-MIMO technology combine for enhanced Wi-Fi coverage in and around your home. The DIR-867 avoids interference to deliver the fastest wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections. You can do multiplayer gaming, 4K streaming, file transfers, video chat, email, and web surfing all at the same time.
With it’s built-in high-powered amplifier, and AC technology you can enjoy wireless coverage throughout your home. Watch videos in an upstairs room, Skype from your home office, or browse and stream from your couch.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.