How to Redeem Your Rewards
Check your balance
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- Dell Rewards is a consumer program exclusively provided for consumer or home customers
- Offer contingent upon purchase of eligible products exclusive of taxes and fees.
- Dell Rewards (“Rewards”) will be issued to your Dell.ca My Account in a pending status and validated within 30-35 days after which they will be activated status (“Active”).
- Dell reserves the right to not Activate Pending Rewards and can be revoked if eligible order is cancelled or product is returned for a refund.
- Rewards expire 90 days from their Activation Date unless the Reward account is kept active with a subsequent Reward accumulating transaction or a partial redemption of Rewards during the previous 90 days.
- The total Pending or Active Reward amount without redemptions in a Dell.ca My Account at any given time or the total Reward amount earned within a 90 day rolling period, shall not exceed $1,000.
- Purchases of certain products including electronics and accessories may not be eligible for this program.
- No interest financing for 12 months on Dell PC purchases $799 or more. Pay in full before end of no-interest period to take advantage. Conditions apply. Not available in Quebec. Learn More
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (EST) Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Dell Rewards Program FAQ
- Dell Loyalty Rewards is Dell’s free Loyalty Program for Canada Consumer customers. When you join Dell Rewards you will be entitles to recieve Rewards worth up to 3% of your paid purchase (excludes taxes and shipping), which is redeemable toward future purchases. Rewards expire 90 days from their Activation Date unless the reward account is kept active with a subsequent reward accumulating transaction or a partial redemption of rewards in the previous 90 days (except where prohibited by law).
- Plus, take Rewards of no-interest financing on PC purchases over $799 if fully paid in 12 months. Learn More.
- Receive exclusive Dell Rewards emails with offers on PCs, electronics and accessories.
- Early access to special offers and sales events.
- Simply tell your phone or chat rep that you would like to join,
- Visit Dell.ca/advantage and click “register now” to create a new My Account and register for rewards.
When/How do I get my 3% Rewards (excluding taxes and shipping) redeemable toward future purchases using my Dell Rewards Loyalty Program account? Can I use my Dell Rewards the same day I make my initial purchase?
I never received my welcome email after registering a new membership with Dell Rewards Loyalty Program.
How do I reset my Dell Rewards Loyalty Program or My Account Password? I can’t remember my password.
Will Dell retroactively apply Dell Rewards Loyalty Program benefits to customer orders which were placed before Dell Rewards Loyalty Program was launched?
What if I use only a portion of the value of the Rewards in My Account? What happens to the value remaining in My Account?
What if I use only a portion of the value of the Reward? What happens to the remaining value of the Reward?
My “Available Rewards Balance” says I have $X.XX available, but the rewards balance listed in My Account says I have $Y.YY. Why is this?
If you still have questions after reviewing our FAQs, please call our toll-free Customer Service line at 1-800 387 5757 Monday – Friday, 7AM to 7PM CT only to speak with a representative.
The Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards Program is available to Dell Consumer and Small Business customers. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions.
- Balance inquiries
- Transaction history
- Reward replacement or lost/stolen cards with proof of purchase
- Disputed transactions
- Problems with voids and supplemental payment
- Gift Card/Reward declines
- Prepaid Gift Card consolidation