Smart-UPS provides availability and manageability to your network allowing you to focus on business growth instead of business downtime. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power.
Connected Smart-UPS units utilize a unique networking feature that makes Smart-UPS even more adaptable and easier to deploy: APC SmartConnect. It allows you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this innovative remote monitoring interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support.
Designed by APC™ by Schneider Electric™, the Smart-UPS™ is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and network power protection.
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- Intelligent battery management
- Power conditioning
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatic self-test
- Cold-start capable
- Disconnected battery notification